Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 07:16 AM

943 posts, read 4,245,662 times

Advertisements

I have pretty long eyelashes for a male. Of course as a guy I could care less, but many females that are attracted to me seem to cite that as one of the reasons. Are males with "womanly" facial features a turn on or off to women? or more specifically to you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2008, 07:29 AM

11,363 posts, read 24,315,581 times
Long eyelashes are sexy on anyone. Quit worrying.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:02 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,434,915 times
they are not "womanly" facial features--they are human facial features.
the fact is that most women have to make their lashes look longer, and men's are just naturally that way.
have you ever noticed in the animal kingdom, that th male counterpart is the colorful one, the one with the mane, the one with the beatiful feathers etc.?
humans are no different. men are naturally beautiful and for the most part, women have to wear makeup to look beautiful.

Old 05-11-2008, 08:14 AM

1,009 posts, read 2,205,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
the fact is that most women have to make their lashes look longer, and men's are just naturally that way.
have you ever noticed in the animal kingdom, that th male counterpart is the colorful one, the one with the mane, the one with the beatiful feathers etc.?
humans are no different. men are naturally beautiful and for the most part, women have to wear makeup to look beautiful.
The day men start wearing makeup....

Old 05-11-2008, 09:35 AM

110 posts, read 377,988 times
That's the first thing I have noticed when I met my hubby!!! So cute and sexy... So, I say, total turn on

Old 05-11-2008, 11:37 AM

5,412 posts, read 15,873,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
The day men start wearing makeup....
They already do. Pretty much all men you see on TV (actors, newscasters, etc.) wear some sort of makeup.

Old 05-11-2008, 12:21 PM

681 posts, read 2,870,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
I'm a man but I have to take issue with that last one. Society, Hollywood, and evil cosmetics corporations have convinced women that they have to wear makeup to look beautiful. That's the biggest crock of bull that I've ever heard. My wife used to wear makeup, until she met me... I talked her out of it... and she is so much more beautiful without it than she could ever hope to be with it. It's face paint. Women need to be natural... it makes men feel better... and men, I'm going to hit you with this... if you think a woman MUST wear makeup to be attractive to you... prepare to be single for most of your years. Get a grip on reality. We're all naturally beautiful to someone.

Old 05-11-2008, 01:11 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,767,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogplife View Post
I have pretty long eyelashes for a male. Of course as a guy I could care less, but many females that are attracted to me seem to cite that as one of the reasons. Are males with "womanly" facial features a turn on or off to women? or more specifically to you?
I don't know, that might give me an eyelash complex.

Old 05-11-2008, 01:18 PM

1,217 posts, read 4,021,446 times
Perhaps I should take an electric razor to mine??

Old 05-11-2008, 01:42 PM

1,117 posts, read 2,032,868 times
they are great for butterfly kisses...everywhere. Enjoy them.

My husband has very long lashes. Due to a gunshot injury, he is missing one eye and his lids/eyelashes as a result. It makes me enjoy the ones he still has that much more. I love his long lashes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships