Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2008, 02:12 PM

159 posts, read 517,427 times

Advertisements

Yes!!! We will be completing 11 years next week!!!!!
Wonder what I should do. I have never sent my children to any baby sitter, ever. I am not planning to either. It's on a weekend. I am going to work this whole week to look gorgeous on that special day. Besides, I will cook his favorite dishes. The house will be sparkling ready. We have not seen 'I am Legend' movie, How is it? Any other good movies, he likes action, not too much into romance and sentimental stuff. He is too scared of ghost movies, he won't even watch Casper! Wonder what else I can do to make the day even more special! Please, no bad or crude jokes here. This is a very special day for me. He is soooo perfect. Keep your posts clean and sweet, thankyou!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2008, 04:16 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy234 View Post
Yes!!! We will be completing 11 years next week!!!!!
Wonder what I should do. I have never sent my children to any baby sitter, ever. I am not planning to either. It's on a weekend. I am going to work this whole week to look gorgeous on that special day. Besides, I will cook his favorite dishes. The house will be sparkling ready. We have not seen 'I am Legend' movie, How is it? Any other good movies, he likes action, not too much into romance and sentimental stuff. He is too scared of ghost movies, he won't even watch Casper! Wonder what else I can do to make the day even more special! Please, no bad or crude jokes here. This is a very special day for me. He is soooo perfect. Keep your posts clean and sweet, thankyou!!
Well, for starters, quit slaving away, get out of the house, and do something different, romantic, and fun! Better yet get hubby's rear end moving and planning it! Since I'm aware the latter falls into the magical thinking category , at least get his somewhat enthusiastic participation in it! Guess that didn't come out sweet enough...

Old 05-18-2008, 04:47 PM

159 posts, read 517,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, for starters, quit slaving away, get out of the house, and do something different, romantic, and fun! Better yet get hubby's rear end moving and planning it! Since I'm aware the latter falls into the magical thinking category , at least get his somewhat enthusiastic participation in it! Guess that didn't come out sweet enough...

I am sure he has his own ideas, like always. Just in case he gets stuck at work or something, I can still have a fall back.

Old 05-18-2008, 04:52 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
ROMANCE HIM!!!!!!!! Greet him at the door with a single flower. Have a table lit dinner that the kids helped you prepare. Make sure dinner time is close to the kids' bed time. Then you can send them off to bed after they've eaten. Play some wonderful music and present him with a gift--I don't know your husband so I can't advise you on the gift.

Maybe look up what the gift is for an 11th anniversary (I know there's a different traditional gift for each year).

Happy anniversary!

Old 05-18-2008, 06:15 PM

5,979 posts, read 19,901,739 times
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! We're celebrating our 11th too in a couple of weeks! Guess we were doing the same thing at the same time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships