Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 08:18 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,470,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I might not be able to fix things around the house but I can be good with my hands.......

and kissing?Ok I'll boast again.I am a great kisser oh yes.For one I have full lips.Soft sensual exploring kisses that tease yet will make you have butterflies and stary eyed.

Lips entwined,softly exploring,my hands exploring also.Getting a little harder then soft again,stopping to tease so you come to me.............

Tonques meeting then lips meeting again,lips rubbing then entwined again,soft and sensual...........not too wet not too dry.

My favorite is being behind you cupping your breasts,lips meeting from turning of the necks,then my hands exploring the rest of your soft sensual body.Then nibbling on your ear,hmmm the smell of your hair,the rubbing of our cheeks.......
whew!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2008, 08:23 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
If he cleans out the litter pan you'll have a hat trick!
Oh stop. (breathing hard and fanning self)

Old 05-20-2008, 08:58 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
When he can see inside my soul and has an appreciation for what he sees.
There is another option, though. He may have the capability to see inside your soul, find out what he sees is exactly what he seeks and exploit it and stomp on it. I believe those who can see inside the souls are the most dangerous... the so called "teachers"...

Old 05-20-2008, 09:22 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
I might not be able to fix things around the house but I can be good with my hands.......

and kissing?Ok I'll boast again.I am a great kisser oh yes.For one I have full lips.Soft sensual exploring kisses that tease yet will make you have butterflies and stary eyed.

Lips entwined,softly exploring,my hands exploring also.Getting a little harder then soft again,stopping to tease so you come to me.............

Tonques meeting then lips meeting again,lips rubbing then entwined again,soft and sensual...........not too wet not too dry.

My favorite is being behind you cupping your breasts,lips meeting from turning of the necks,then my hands exploring the rest of your soft sensual body.Then nibbling on your ear,hmmm the smell of your hair,the rubbing of our cheeks.......
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link) OH FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD LK!!!!! http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Is that ALL you THINK about is SEX?????

Yes?

Great, my kinda man!! http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 05-20-2008, 10:02 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,831,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post

I believe those who can see inside the souls are the most dangerous...
Soul Seeing is a dangerous gift. I never wanted it. It just developed.

All I wanted to do was to see Diane Larson's underwear, so I bought a pair of Magic X-Ray Glasses for a dollar that I saw in the back of a comic book.

At first, they didn't work, but I persisted and I found that by picturing in my mind what her underwear looked like, I could then see it with my X-Ray glasses. I had to peek in her bedroom window at first to get a clear picture of what they really looked like, but after that, I was on my way to seeing beneath the Illusion into the Reality of Life.

I eventually learned to see deep into a person's soul, but I haven't done it for years. It's just not as much fun as it was when I was on high on Acid. I still have the X-Ray Glasses, and even though their range is limited to two or three levels of Illusion, I like to put them on and walk around the Mall and see all the naked women.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:06 AM

OMG, FatFreddy, stop, I am hysterical over here.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:09 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
Soul Seeing is a dangerous gift. I never wanted it. It just developed.
Neither did I. It's a double whammy now - too late to go back and fix my life and too early to give up what I actually like because I can see through it. Spoils the fun.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:11 AM

I can see through cellophane. Seriously. No lie. Even the colored kind.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:14 AM

3,814 posts, read 6,784,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
There is another option, though. He may have the capability to see inside your soul, find out what he sees is exactly what he seeks and exploit it and stomp on it. I believe those who can see inside the souls are the most dangerous... the so called "teachers"...
Ouch, yes that would not be good.

I guess what I mean is that they see your so called "demons" and don't run off into hiding. They see the real you, not the egoic you.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:20 AM

3,814 posts, read 6,784,755 times
Quote:

um yeah that would also be a turn on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships