Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 11:22 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,917,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
OK. Guess I remembered wrong.
As Roger Clemens would say, you misremembered.

Quote:
Sounds like a plan! Reminds me of that joke I believe I posted... about the guy in the post office who was sending a thousand of love notes on VD signed "your secret admirer" and when asked what he was doing said he was a divorce lawyer.
LOL, now that's a good way of going postal.

BTW, is it any coincidence that VD stands for 2 things, one of which is bad for both men and women (Venereal Disease) and the other which is good for women but bad for men (Valentine's Day)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2008, 11:29 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
BTW, is it any coincidence that VD stands for 2 things, one of which is bad for both men and women (Venereal Disease) and the other which is good for women but bad for men (Valentine's Day)?
That's right! Guys are screwed both ways. As it should be... Only that this often falls into the WT category... as in wishful thinking...

Old 05-20-2008, 12:32 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,229,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Just found out my friend's girlfriend had sex with my other buddy. Although they both really don't know eachother (two separate groups of friends). Would you guys tell your friend if his girl cheated on him or would you just keep it from him?
I've unfortunately been here a few times. Tell your friend that his girlfriend cheated on him and he will get pissed off at you (and sometimes accuse you of only saying that because you want to bang his girl), but then if you don't tell him and he finds out, he will be pissed off at you for not being a true 'bro'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships