Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2022, 11:29 AM

4,088 posts, read 2,566,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
What is it about this particular store that makes you feel like you've got to be friends with a least one person who works there? There are dozens of stores that I frequent regularly or semi regularly, and I'm sure it's the same for you. Do you have friends at all of them? How many of them have employees that you've slept with?
This whole thing is odd, however, it's my hunch that a.) the O.P. is under thirty and b.) this is one of those indie stores that sells very specific things like a head shop, a vape shop, or a cycling store, etc. Perhaps it's a cafe? The kind of place that would employ and attract a certain type of person, if not people of a certain age group as some people retain their immaturity well into their middle-aged years.

Last edited by Formerly Known As Twenty; 04-06-2022 at 11:39 AM..

Old 04-06-2022, 11:30 AM

48,540 posts, read 34,904,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ_34 View Post
How am I playing games by befriending another guy? I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to talk to other people.
These people are supposed to be working, WHY are you hanging around stores to make friends and get dates?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-06-2022, 11:44 AM

4,640 posts, read 1,796,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
These people are supposed to be working, WHY are you hanging around stores to make friends and get dates?
You mean, "Why are you hanging around stores to make friends and get dates with men who are already in relationships"?

Old 04-06-2022, 12:15 PM

3,288 posts, read 2,363,901 times
Quote:
Desperate? He said he likes when I give him pictures so I did I’m not being desperate. He only wants his girlfriend yet he’s interrupting me while I’m talking to another guy. Yeah ok right a guy who only wants his girlfriend wouldn’t be interested in what another woman is doing with another guy.
Why would you give provacotive pictures of yourself to another man who has a girlfriend? You don't find that strange? So, in other words, when you are in a relationship with a guy for a while, what would you think of the girl who gives your boyfriend pictures of herself when she know he is in a relationship with you. Sounds pretty.

He does want his girlfriend or he wouldn't be with her. He may want to keep you on the back burner in case he wants one quick night to relieve himself but that is all you are to him. Make no mistake.

Old 04-06-2022, 12:15 PM

150 posts, read 74,254 times
Ok OP, since this is clearly what you want to hear (your wide-eyed innocence act notwithstanding):

"Wow, you sure know how to play those men and keep them lined up! The first guy is clearly jealous that you are taking to #2 since he wants you all to himself! Whatever shall you do with all those options, OP?"

Old 04-06-2022, 12:56 PM

2,119 posts, read 1,053,559 times
Quote:
I met this guy at a store where he works seven years ago. We would talk whenever I would see him at the store. A couple of years ago we went out on a date and had sex once. He was in a relationship at the time. After we saw each other once he said he thought we shouldn't see each other again. Then a year after we hooked up the first time he told me he wanted to see me again. And that his girlfriend was leaving him in six months. I didn't meet him the second time.

Sometimes I'll leave things for him at his work. This is something that I've done for years. Initially, when I started doing it he told me he liked it so it's something that I continued doing. A few times I've discreetly left him provocative pictures of me. The people at his job are ok with me leaving things for him Obviously they don't know what the items are.

A couple of months ago I asked him if I could give him a massage. I went to massage therapy school a couple of years ago and wanted to practice on him. He said he would love to but that he didn't think it was a good idea. And that he was trying to be a good boy. Basically saying he didn't want to cheat again So I left him a note telling him to call me when he's single.

But I decided to try and be respectful of his relationship and not flirt with him anymore. And I befriended another guy who works at the store who is his coworker. When he saw me talking to the other guy. He came over and started talking out of the blue. He saw me and the guy talking and he overheard the guy say something. And then he came over and started talking. I don't understand why he'd do this when he has a girlfriend.
All of this is just ridiculous immaturity at it's best. You need to leave this guy alone and let him have his relationship with his girlfriend (whatever it is). He is "taken" and you should not flirt or otherwise try to seduce him knowing he has a girlfriend.

Now you are trying to make him jealous and this is really just something a 16 year old would do.

Old 04-06-2022, 01:20 PM

13,285 posts, read 8,468,196 times
Very misleading topic as none of the guys are competing.
She keeps going there.
During their work hours.
Stalkish even.

Old 04-06-2022, 01:24 PM

4,382 posts, read 2,283,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Very misleading topic as none of the guys are competing.
She keeps going there.
During their work hours.
Stalkish even.
This was my thought too. They are store employees and she is a customer. They kinda have to be friendly with her.

They are a captive audience and who knows if they are feeling harassed or endangered even, by OP.

Guys usually don't like to admit when they do because they get laughed at sometimes.

But guys can definitely be harassed and stalked too and for some reason I am getting the impression this situation might be verging on that.

Old 04-06-2022, 01:31 PM

73 posts, read 34,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
The "Secret" about Genders - - -
Women want everything from one man.
Men want one thing from every woman.
Actually not all women are like this. I myself tend to always like more than one guy at a time lol.

Old 04-06-2022, 01:35 PM

4,640 posts, read 1,796,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
This was my thought too. They are store employees and she is a customer. They kinda have to be friendly with her.

They are a captive audience and who knows if they are feeling harassed or endangered even, by OP.

Guys usually don't like to admit when they do because they get laughed at sometimes.

But guys can definitely be harassed and stalked too and for some reason I am getting the impression this situation might be verging on that.
What's the old expression? "Don't 'poop' where ya eat?"

While the OP isn't an employee, or someone who works in the same company as the man, she certainly has 'ties' to the store.

He's an employee. She's a customer. Not a good combination for a... umm..."romantic liaison". If the OP can't or won't back off physically (as in, not frequent the store anymore), she should at least back off verbally and emotionally (as in, not getting upset because the man who jilted her, interjects himself in her conversations with others).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.