Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2022, 07:01 AM

11 posts, read 13,503 times

Advertisements

Hello, I M18 met a girl F18 on beginning of june, we were on party of mutual friend and we were drunk, but she wasn't really drunk she was almost sober. I asked for her number she gave it to me, and than I asked her if she wanna go on a drink with me some day and she said yes. Than next day I just didn't want to text her or call her because I was drunk previous day when I got her number and thought that she was drunk too, but ok. She works in one of my dads beach bars, and I'm pretty a lot there and in last week she laughs at my jokes a lot, she tease me a bit also and she asked me if I want to hang out next day at that beach bar because she had a day off, but I couldn't because I already had other plans. Few days ago I asked her out and she said hmm we will see, I don't like that answer because I know that in almost every case that means no, but ok. So last friday I was out with ny friends, and she texted me if I'm in some club named Alaia ( that club is pretty popular in our country and she knows I'm here a lot and she's also there sometimes) because she was in that club that night. I just said to her I'm not there and suggested that friday or saturday if she wants to go in that club with me, she said she doesn't know if she is working that weekend in night shift or not and I just said ok text me when you will know if you work for that weekend, if you don't work we can go to that club and she said oki deal. And yesterday she basically called me two times at 3AM in the night, I didn't understand why so I called her back few minutes later after two missed calls from her and we were talking for two minutes but I can't remember what we talked because I was partying and I wasn't sober and so wasn't she. So basically what do you think do I stand a chance with that girl or not because shes making me very confused.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2022, 07:27 AM

6,864 posts, read 11,662,836 times
Maybe if you were sober the answer would be crystal clear.

Old 08-30-2022, 07:33 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,855,653 times
Sounds like you are building the foundation of a long and beautiful marriage and family!

Old 08-30-2022, 07:59 AM

7,036 posts, read 5,036,223 times
Apparently you forgot you met her parents last weekend and agreed to go bungee jumping with her next Saturday.

Old 08-30-2022, 08:36 AM

5,807 posts, read 3,294,811 times
This almost, word for word, identical to a post from a couple of months ago. Why are you posting about the exact same circumstance? Did something change?

Old 08-30-2022, 09:10 AM

29,559 posts, read 22,921,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
This almost, word for word, identical to a post from a couple of months ago. Why are you posting about the exact same circumstance? Did something change?
No, just the same individual posting the same topic over and over.

Old 08-30-2022, 09:19 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,855,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
Believe it or not, I think this is actually a different girl. The other one was 16, this one is 18.

Old 08-30-2022, 09:26 AM

5,807 posts, read 3,294,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Believe it or not, I think this is actually a different girl. The other one was 16, this one is 18.
My mistake, I said a couple of months ago, and THAT post was about a 16 yr old.

The one I was thinking about was actually posted EARLIER in August...almost the same post as this one.

Old 08-30-2022, 03:30 PM

4,621 posts, read 2,263,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oki5544 View Post
Hello, I M18 met a girl F18 on beginning of june, we were on party of mutual friend and we were drunk, but she wasn't really drunk she was almost sober. I asked for her number she gave it to me, and than I asked her if she wanna go on a drink with me some day and she said yes. Than next day I just didn't want to text her or call her because I was drunk previous day when I got her number and thought that she was drunk too, but ok. She works in one of my dads beach bars, and I'm pretty a lot there and in last week she laughs at my jokes a lot, she tease me a bit also and she asked me if I want to hang out next day at that beach bar because she had a day off, but I couldn't because I already had other plans. Few days ago I asked her out and she said hmm we will see, I don't like that answer because I know that in almost every case that means no, but ok. So last friday I was out with ny friends, and she texted me if I'm in some club named Alaia ( that club is pretty popular in our country and she knows I'm here a lot and she's also there sometimes) because she was in that club that night. I just said to her I'm not there and suggested that friday or saturday if she wants to go in that club with me, she said she doesn't know if she is working that weekend in night shift or not and I just said ok text me when you will know if you work for that weekend, if you don't work we can go to that club and she said oki deal. And yesterday she basically called me two times at 3AM in the night, I didn't understand why so I called her back few minutes later after two missed calls from her and we were talking for two minutes but I can't remember what we talked because I was partying and I wasn't sober and so wasn't she. So basically what do you think do I stand a chance with that girl or not because shes making me very confused.
Well if she works in a bar she's around drunk people all the time. So try and be sober when you talk to her. If you want a girl to notice you would be different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships