Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 08:58 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gghhgg View Post
it is clear that black guys have a women caracteristics and behavior.you like a women need to be in center of attencion all the time and if you are not you will yell and scream or you will talk about interacial relationship or about the race because in america this two things will sometimes get you attencion and white man will notice you.blacks are like women if you do't look at them and notice them they start to gradualy loose their self estemee and self confidence
Wow as a black woman I don't think I've ever lost any self estemee because someone didn't notice me but then again I'm not sure what self estemee is so maybe I've been losing it all along and just never knew.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:22 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
i think this tread was created by black guy to see what kind of reaction willl he gt from white man.so let me tell you what reaction you will get.we don't care if blacks date white women(because this is the reason why black guys started this tread)why are you so obsesed by race and bringing this crap from 100-300 years ago.WHY WHAT IS YOUR POINT HERE WHY DID YOU SAY THIS,I AM NOT WHITE AMERICAN BUT IT SEEMS THAT BLACK GUYS ARE JELAUS OF WHITE GUYS .EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE YOU WANT IT.WHITE WOMEN EVEY POST HERE THAT BLACK STARTED IS BLACK GUYS WITH WHITE WOMEN.NOW MORE AND MRE WHITE MAN DATE ASIAN WOMEN SUDDENLY BLACK GUYS LIKE ASIAN WOMEN.YOU BEHAVIOUR IS LIKE WOMENS BEHAVIOR.WOMEN ARE JELAUS OF WHAT OTHER WOMEN HAVE SO THEY WOULD DO EVERYTHING TO HAVE IT TO.

Please get off the drugs...........

Old 04-08-2009, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Did you actually read my post? I SAID that there are both classy educated black women AND ghetto acting black women. Where do you get that I am generalizing that ALL black women act like ghetto trash? I am completely against generalizing about any group of people. However, people are what they are, no matter how embarrassing that makes you feel. And people like Boneheaded thinking that ALL black women are not ghetto trash based on the 5-6 black women that he's dated just doesn't make any sense.

I have seen both classy black women and also ghetto trash black women. Unfortunately, in real life I've seen more of the ghetto trash ones than the classy ones., the kind that say "axe" instead of "ask" and other ebonics, have kids out of wedlock, are quick to defend any perceived personal slight with violence, that do that chicken neck thing plus that forefinger in the air thing, wear clothes and jewelry that are way too tight, and have fingernails that are way to long to do any real work in.

And what negative stereotypes are you talking about in regards to Asian women? And if you want to be ignorant and generalize about Asian women, go right ahead, as I don't care what you think of us or me. It's your right to be blind and ignorant.
The ironies in this statement, as written by Miu, are too staggering for words.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
what didn't you understand in my first post.i don't care what you do but you are obsesed with white man.because if you are not you wouldn't talk about interracial staff so much.bringing staff from 100-300 years ago.whay don't black guys get it white man does not care who you date and what you date.

Well, you shouldn't. But history shows us that many white men do care.

And what is "whay?"

Old 04-08-2009, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtsBees View Post
I do feel that a bit of it has to do with getting back at the white man. Oh well, they can have the leftovers

Man. Don't you wish that were the case. It would make you feel so much better about yourself..........

Old 04-08-2009, 11:15 AM

937 posts, read 2,833,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Man. Don't you wish that were the case. It would make you feel so much better about yourself..........
You got me.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:39 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,030,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
hey, take a gander in the mirror before you bash everyone else in this thread. geez!

Old 04-08-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
hey, take a gander in the mirror before you bash everyone else in this thread. geez!
I look in the mirror every day, and am perfectly fine with what is there. What's your point?

Secondly, I didn't bash everyone in the thread. I only bash those who need to be bashed.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:24 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,546,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freecia View Post
I'm Asian and I'm married to a caucasian male. I have to say I have seen plenty of interacial relationships/marriages especially since my husband's in the Navy. It appares that there are many, many interracial couples in the military. My husband and I being the a pair of them.

Otherwise, I rarely see interracial couples in the civillian world, but that could just be that I wasn't paying much attention.
I agree. I think white men who are open to interracial relationships are mostly the ones in military because of the exposure coming from travelling around the world, I think. I'm currently dating a white guy who is in military, and in the past I dated one who was a US Marine.

BF/WM couples are still not that common in DC though.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:42 AM

12,954 posts, read 13,665,225 times
I don't know if anyone is familiar with the Ba'hai religion, but one of the tenents of their religion encourages people to marry out side of their race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships