Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Ladies:you attempt to have sex with boyfriend for the first time, he cries and says he's not ready.
Call him a name, make him feel like dirt, and Leave him 2 16.67%
Act like you respect him, and leave him quietly 2 16.67%
Take it as a rejection, and walk out, thinking he broke it off 0 0%
Tell him to see a shrink about it, or it's over 1 8.33%
Respct him and stay with him anyway, and wait until he comes around 8 66.67%
Assume he's gay, and leave him 1 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 10:30 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times

Advertisements

i think someone has a crush

Old 05-29-2008, 10:30 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
And, folks, there you have it...in a nutshell.

Repped ya.

VictorianPunk: Yes, you have told stories...in the literal definition of a story, so sorry, no out for you there. The one about the girls thinking you were weird for pointing to a deer. The one where you were contemptuous of the girl for not knowing what Valhalla was. The one about "some guy" (hmmmmmm) in Junior High who was paid $50 or whatever to kiss another boy. The one where a girl left her guy because the "grapevine" told her he had experimented with another guy long ago. The one about the man and woman who had sex at a party which "disgusted" you.

To name a few.

"Apprehension of" sex? I seem to recall some description about likening asking out a girl with slaying a despicable, hideous fire-breathing beast.

That's some pretty heavy stuff there.

Get help. I'll just say it that one last time.
I can't give you anymore rep right now, JerZ and I so want to! High fives!

In my past and present "attempts" to have sex with a man, not one of them ever cried (cried???) and refused my advances. I have never experienced such a thing in the throes of passion. There have been times where the other person wasn't in the mood, but nobody ever cried.

I am mystified over that one.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:32 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,978,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
I can't give you anymore rep right now, JerZ and I so want to! High fives!

In my past and present "attempts" to have sex with a man, not one of them ever cried (cried???) and refused my advances. I have never experienced such a thing in a throes of passion. There have been times where the other person wasn't in the mood, but nobody ever cried.

I am mystified over that one.

If you read the description of the situation in the first message, you will understand the context better and, therefore, the question.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:43 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Melsie/train_wreck_1895_2.jpg (broken link)

Old 05-29-2008, 10:51 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
ROTFL she deserves a rep point for this one.

Quote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/Melsie/train_wreck_1895_2.jpg (broken link)

Old 05-29-2008, 10:52 PM

Quote:

How's that diet coming along, Jerz?

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 04:09 AM..

Old 05-29-2008, 10:55 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,172,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
How's that diet coming along, Jerz?

Moderator cut: image removed
No wonder you get no dates.

Nobody finds you likeable.

Don't blame a gender. Blame yourself.

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 04:10 AM..

Old 05-29-2008, 10:56 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,171,028 times
Quote:
That was hypothetical, about the kid in highschool.

Also, hypothetical.

I used that as an analogy for fear and desire existing simultaneously in the same person in regards to the same activity. I have read about, daydreamed about, and would love to slay a dragon...BUT IT SOUNDS SCARY AS HELL. I have also read about, daydreamed about, and would love to sleep with a woman...BUT THAT ALSO SOUNDS SCARY AS HELL. Understand?
I think that you do need professional help considering you are many years past being a teenager. You are way overthinking what you believe a relationship with a woman would be like, when in fact with the right person, a good relationship is very easy. You have been letting your imagination run wild for far too long. Get a grip on yourself and seek some help with your issues ASAP.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
No wonder you get no dates.

Nobody finds you likeable.

Don't blame a gender. Blame yourself.

I am mearly defending myself. Someone hits me, I hit them back. If someone approaches me respectfully, I will be respectful back.

Also, I have never asked a girl out, hence, no dates. I do not blame women, as it is simply a fact of life that they do not like short men, just as it is a fact of life that most men do not like women so fat that the back of their necks resemble a pack of hotdogs *cough*jerZ*cough*.

Really, I respect women, and have never said anything against women kind as a whole.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:04 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,172,561 times
Quote:
I do not blame women, as it is simply a fact of life that they do not like short men,
Let's not get into that discussion again. You're wrong, point blank. Because of your immature behavior, I'm going to assume you don't have many friends. If you did, you'd see how diverse people are when it comes to their dating preferences. Of course, you're too closed-minded to do something like that though.
Quote:
just as it is a fact of life that most men do not like women so fat that the back of their necks resemble a pack of hotdogs *cough*jerZ*cough*.
Grow up.

Quote:
Really, I respect women, and have never said anything against women kind as a whole.
I'm too lazy to go and quote some of your other posts, so I'll just say you're lying and call it a day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships