Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Ladies:you attempt to have sex with boyfriend for the first time, he cries and says he's not ready.
Call him a name, make him feel like dirt, and Leave him 2 16.67%
Act like you respect him, and leave him quietly 2 16.67%
Take it as a rejection, and walk out, thinking he broke it off 0 0%
Tell him to see a shrink about it, or it's over 1 8.33%
Respct him and stay with him anyway, and wait until he comes around 8 66.67%
Assume he's gay, and leave him 1 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 11:07 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times

Advertisements

Wow Jerz put down that cake..that isn't what I would call a "diet". Just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
How's that diet coming along, Jerz?

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 04:10 AM..

Old 05-29-2008, 11:11 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,650,473 times
Quote:
I am mearly defending myself. Someone hits me, I hit them back. If someone approaches me respectfully, I will be respectful back.

Also, I have never asked a girl out, hence, no dates. I do not blame women, as it is simply a fact of life that they do not like short men, just as it is a fact of life that most men do not like women so fat that the back of their necks resemble a pack of hotdogs *cough*jerZ*cough*.

Really, I respect women, and have never said anything against women kind as a whole.
Didn't your mama ever teach you any manners? Rude and smug.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:12 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times
[quote=Haaziq;3928303]Let's not get into that discussion again. You're wrong, point blank. Because of your immature behavior, I'm going to assume you don't have many friends. If you did, you'd see how diverse people are when it comes to their dating preferences. Of course, you're too closed-minded to do something like that though.[/.quote]

People do, women do not. I don't have many friends because, where I live, if it isn't binge drinking or drug abuse, no one is into it and allas, I do not drink in excess and do not do drugs...amongst other things that are wrong with Jersey people that would will a post ten pages long. Portland will hopefully be better in that regard.

Quote:
Grow up.
She called me a train reck, I called her a chuny-monkey. Cause and effect.

Quote:
I'm too lazy to go and quote some of your other posts, so I'll just say you're lying and call it a day.
I respect women...I respect them so much, I don't even talk to them.

And how can I hate women if I consider Ayn Rand a role model? Last I heard, she had ovaries.

Last edited by victorianpunk; 05-29-2008 at 11:24 PM..

Old 05-29-2008, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
Didn't your mama ever teach you any manners? Rude and smug.

Big-Draws started it, I simply put her in her place...which is, needless to say, on the back of a tractor trailer with the words "oversized load" written in large letters above her.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:20 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,173,555 times
Quote:
People do, women do not.
PROVE IT. That's the last time I'm going to say it. PROVE IT. If you can't, you have no valid argument.

Quote:
She called me a train reck, I called her a chuny-monkey. Cause and effect.
Right, and I guess she just said something to you for no reason? You can do no wrong, right?

I respect women...I respect them so much, I don't even talk to them.

Quote:
And how can I have women if I consider Ayn Rand a role model? Last I heard, she had ovaries.
Why would women care if Ayn Rand was your role model? It doesn't make a difference. You can have women while you admire Ayn.

Of course, I noticed your typo and just ran with it for the hell of it.

I'd love to stay and debate, but the fact is you haven't backed up the statement you made from the beginning. Until you can, your argument means nothing. Now, I must be going.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Big-Draws started it, I simply put her in her place...which is, needless to say, on the back of a tractor trailer with the words "oversized load" written in large letters above her.
You didn't put anyone in their place. You were just being childish and cruel. You went too far. This was totally uncalled for. Very rude and unacceptable.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Wow Jerz put down that cake..that isn't what I would call a "diet". Just kidding.

Two of you. One following the other. Grow up. This is all very rude.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
PROVE IT. That's the last time I'm going to say it. PROVE IT. If you can't, you have no valid argument.
BBC NEWS | Health | Tall men 'top husband stakes'

ThisisLondon

Tall men and short women go hand in hand

Short Persons Support: Research : Personals Analyzer

Old 05-29-2008, 11:30 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
I like Jerz. I'm just kidding with her. The same way I kid around about me being a whiney hermit that nobody wants to date or befriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
Two of you. One following the other. Grow up. This is all very rude.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:33 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,173,555 times
Majority does not equal all. How many times do I have to repeat that? Until you can prove that what you're saying applies to all women, you have no valid argument.

I'm signing off now and won't be back on until tomorrow. That should give you plenty of time to find a way to back up your claims if they are in fact true. I know they aren't, but you have all the time in the world to prove me otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships