Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 10:10 AM

22,178 posts, read 19,221,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
Women get teased for being fat, men get teased for having a small....um, shoe size. Don't you know that is how it works?
I adore big men.
I adore ANY pe- shoe size, they are ALL wonderful.

The person I want nothing to do with, and loathe, is the one with arrogance and vanity and a stuckness in the superficial.

So give me a small pe- shoe size over a bloated ego any day of the week and I am a very happy camper.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2008, 10:21 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,950,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
Such statements send the arrogant message that you know better than women, even when women are communicating clearly and directly, and you are unwilling to listen to women. Could it be you simply don't like what you are hearing?
No... it's probably that we like hearing it in less than a 45 minute diatribe.

Old 06-02-2008, 11:27 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,779,163 times
Personally, when it comes to looks (any race is fine...you can look like a model, or look like Woody Allen...whatever), I am not super picky. But weight is an issue. If you have some extra pounds, you won't top out my list....but a great personality can be enough to get things started. But obese? Nah...wouldn't work. I myself don't worship food and if I can't fit my arms around your back, I sure as heck believe we will be very limited in the bedroom...and I doubt I could even get turned on anyway!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:07 PM

44 posts, read 167,875 times
Personally i kinda have a real thing for big, hairy men. Skinny hairless men never do it for me.

Most "fat" ppl are healthy, contrary to popular belief, but yes, you can be big and healthy and most are.

And yes, really do think big guys are hott!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:11 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
Shape counts. Shape of the guy's member. Length doesn't matter as long as it isn't grotesquely tiny or grotesquely huge.

Quote:
I adore big men.
I adore ANY pe- shoe size, they are ALL wonderful.

The person I want nothing to do with, and loathe, is the one with arrogance and vanity and a stuckness in the superficial.

So give me a small pe- shoe size over a bloated ego any day of the week and I am a very happy camper.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:12 PM

i have a thing for skinny guys with moderate amounts of body hair. It's sort of a strange blend of sexy traits..ya know..I saw this super hot guy at the movie theater, skinny, dark hair, a little bit of dark chest hair poking out of his t-shirt...so cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess83 View Post
Personally i kinda have a real thing for big, hairy men. Skinny hairless men never do it for me.

Most fat ppl are healthy, contrary to popular belief, but yes, you can be big and healthy and most are.

And yes, really do think big guys are hott!

Old 06-02-2008, 09:18 PM

44 posts, read 167,875 times
It's so interesting that things most ppl would find weird or gross, some ppl may find extremely hott. it's wild! ^^

(Im not saying your likes are gross or weird, just making conversation)

I guess thats where that saying came from "to each his own"

Old 06-02-2008, 09:31 PM

skinny hairless men are kinda gross looking LOL. seriously. I'm like ewww when I see them. Body hair and some body tone is what looks great...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess83 View Post
It's so interesting that things most ppl would find weird or gross, some ppl may find extremely hott. it's wild! ^^

(Im not saying your likes are gross or weird, just making conversation)

I guess thats where that saying came from "to each his own"

Old 06-03-2008, 04:39 AM

1,168 posts, read 2,503,838 times
Santa Claus is fat, but we all love him - but we don't fancy him do we?!

My hubby is skinny - always moaning about my cooking.
At least a chubby man wouldn't.

Personality counts. Also what he's earning. Pavarotti wasn't short of admirers of his physique (or was that his millions).

Old 06-03-2008, 12:00 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,578 times
Quote:
For starters women begin to peak sexually at around age 40. They are not "sexed out" then. LMAO on that one!!!!
Umm. The term 'sexed-out' doesn't mean you are tired of having sex. It means you have been 'done' by all kinds of guys, in all kinds of ways, for a long time. I guess it's a polite way to say "F**ked-Out." Another way to say it would be 'burnt out' or 'overused.' A woman that was married for twenty years and had sex every day with her husband, would not be 'sexed-out,' because she was in a long term monogamous relationship with just one man.

The term basically means a woman went through a wild sexual period which lasted far too long (from teens to twenties to thirties and perhaps forties), and encompassed far too many men. Rather than hunker down with one guy for many years, she dated and screwed, a lot. Ok, so if that's the lifestyle you want, it's your life. But the term now applies to you. If you can't count your sex partners on all your fingers and toes, it applies to you.

I was referring to the phenomenon where women will say one thing and mean another. We've discussed this in the bad-boy thread, but it applies to the fat-man thread as well. Women will say they want that sort of comfy, humble, good-guy type. And maybe to marry a guy, they do. But men watch women (constantly, haven't you noticed?). And they see women time and again actually GOING FOR the sort which is not comfy, or sane, or mellow, or nice. And this usually happens while women are in their peak physical years, which refers to that time period when their boobs are still perky, their skin is still perfect, their immune systems can handle anything... Basically the time period where you really want to hook up with them.

That time period is also the time when women look the hottest. So you (at forty, or fifty, or whatever you are) say things like "I just want someone who's nice and soft, I like pudgy, he has to be funny, I want him to be really nice to me." Fine. What about when you were 21 and super-hot? Maybe you thought all that, but who really nailed you? Not the fat comedians in class, for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja
It sounds like your thinking is filled with nonsense and stereotypes, that most likely are set in cement and will stay that way through an unwillingness to actually listen to women who inhabit the real world.
Ok I admit, I laughed out loud at this one. If by 'women who inhabit the real world' you mean 'women over the age of forty who have learned hard life lessons about men,' then ok. You got me. I don't live in that world. One day I will, unless I die prematurely.

The stereotypes probably do NOT apply to the forty-and-over crowd. You are wiser and have figured out how to avoid the douche bags. The stereotypes still apply to young women and men, though. High school and college reinforce these rules every single year that passes by. Post-college, it still stays more or less the same. Only when you get up into 'your world' do the rules change.

So this is your type? Ok just want to be clear on that If you had to choose....

http://www.welaf.com/resources/20061...1163128617.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1379/...14b4cf.jpg?v=0
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships