Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2023, 10:35 AM

20 posts, read 19,036 times

Advertisements

So this guy has been asking me to hang for awhile but these last couple days he has begged for me to hang with him I was busy these last couple days yet he thinks I’m “playing games etc. I told him I was free today to hang and he just left me on read and ignored my texts??? The thing is he asks me to hang the day of , so he doesn’t know if I’m busy or have plans etc. why would he ignore my texts after he has been begging me to hangout. FYI he has been chasing me for months and we’ve never met. Just the day before that he was saying “can I see you”” please today “ “why tomorrow “. I told he the next day I can see him and he just leaves me on read?

Old 06-10-2023, 10:51 AM

22,595 posts, read 47,698,122 times
Same guy from your other two threads?

Old 06-10-2023, 10:54 AM

20 posts, read 19,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Same guy from your other two threads?
Nope different guy

Old 06-10-2023, 11:11 AM

22,595 posts, read 47,698,122 times
so same drama, 3 different guys, in four months
You need to start looking elsewhere.

Old 06-10-2023, 11:21 AM

11,081 posts, read 6,898,296 times
Any guy who's so spontaneous that he can't plan ahead, or doesn't have anything else - or better - going on is not for me. Once in a while spontaneity is fine, but not always. He sounds like a guy who would also text late at night for a booty call.

Old 06-10-2023, 11:28 AM

124 posts, read 77,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbella8899 View Post
So this guy has been asking me to hang for awhile but these last couple days he has begged for me to hang with him I was busy these last couple days yet he thinks I’m “playing games etc. I told him I was free today to hang and he just left me on read and ignored my texts??? The thing is he asks me to hang the day of , so he doesn’t know if I’m busy or have plans etc. why would he ignore my texts after he has been begging me to hangout. FYI he has been chasing me for months and we’ve never met. Just the day before that he was saying “can I see you”” please today “ “why tomorrow “. I told he the next day I can see him and he just leaves me on read?
The above scenario sounds extremely childish. How old are you two?

Also, how do you define "hang"?

Old 06-10-2023, 11:31 AM

124 posts, read 77,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
so same drama, 3 different guys, in four months
You need to start looking elsewhere.
.. Or ask herself why these are the type of guys that she's attracting.

Old 06-10-2023, 11:40 AM

4,640 posts, read 1,793,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbella8899 View Post
You answered your own question. He thinks you're "playing games."

Old 06-10-2023, 11:50 AM

11,081 posts, read 6,898,296 times
One would think that communication would get better as time passes on, especially with the written word which can be reviewed, unlike a verbal conversation.

People just need to be honest: "I'd love to hang out with you but I can't until tomorrow because I'm busy today. Does that work for you?"

But here's another thing: he wants the instant gratification of "right now" or "today" and if that doesn't work with your schedule he thinks you're "playing games?!"

Long time ago an attorney co-worker of mine told me that the way his haughty USC School of Law future wife reeled him in is because she blasted him for any kind of last-minute invitation. Really chewed him out for assuming she had no plans, or dates already. He learned his lesson.

Find guys who catch the drift.

Old 06-10-2023, 11:54 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,882,911 times
Normally some guy calling you up to hang the same day is generally disrespectful (exceptions like "hey! I was JUST given some awesome tickets for tonight!").

I never accepted dates from guys who only called the day of.

Why did he ignore you? Who cares. Rude behavior should not be tolerated.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships