Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 01:53 AM

549 posts, read 1,929,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
The average HUMAN being with a healthy digestive system passes gas 31 times per 24 hours on average. THIS INCLUDES YOU LADIES TOO! Passing gas is a sign of health and vigor.

Other myths, ladies don't look. Ha. Ladies look at guys all the time when they are with their SO. They are just sneaky about it. Us guys, we just look, turn our head and get caught. Ladies are sly and snake like about it, BUT THEY LOOK JST AS MUCH! Same thing for farting, they sneak off and do it, but trust me, that gas is a commin out.
Sounds like someone has a fetishhh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 08:34 AM

617 posts, read 2,072,531 times
My sister was married for 10 years and dated her husband for 5 years before that, yet never farted in front of him other than one single time. When she was giving her birth to her second son, the doctor wanted her to push but she refused because she knew if she did, she'd fart and her husband was there in the room. Finally, the doctor pushed hard on her belly and that is the only time her husband was around when she farted.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:13 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,418,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate38 View Post
The average HUMAN being with a healthy digestive system passes gas 31 times per 24 hours on average. THIS INCLUDES YOU LADIES TOO! Passing gas is a sign of health and vigor.

Other myths, ladies don't look. Ha. Ladies look at guys all the time when they are with their SO. They are just sneaky about it. Us guys, we just look, turn our head and get caught. Ladies are sly and snake like about it, BUT THEY LOOK JST AS MUCH! Same thing for farting, they sneak off and do it, but trust me, that gas is a commin out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by undertheironsea View Post
Harlot!

How dare you question the nature of our farts. It is the source of man's well being. Without this release of gas, we would burst into flame.

Look it up.
Yes, gentlemen, everyone passes gas. Everyone poops too (they even have a children's book about it). No one is saying you need to hold it in, but take it to the same place you take your poop. Do you release your BM in the middle of the living room? Then why release the gas there? If passing gas is a sign of 'health and vigor', then let passing gas in the presence of other people be a sign of 'tastelessness and disrespect'.

As far as I'm concerned, the moment the guy thinks it's "cute" to fart around me, the relationship is over.

Old 06-19-2008, 11:51 AM

59 posts, read 184,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
he must be honest at all times.
he must be at least humorous and be able to laugh--because we either have to life or cry in this life.
intelligence and kindess are a plus

turn off: if he is not hygenic, doesnt take care of himself. has no manners especially when we are eating, lazy, never wants to go out and see or try new things

obviously drugs and excessive alcohol are out.
Totally agree with you!

Old 06-19-2008, 02:39 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,934,465 times
did i mention sexy side burns....whooaaa

Old 06-19-2008, 02:46 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
did i mention sexy side burns....whooaaa
Good thing we all have different tastes. I hate them. They just turn me off big time for some reason. Same goes for goatees and various other little pieces of weird facial hair.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:36 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,618,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
... and various other little pieces of weird facial hair.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
These are BIG pieces! I meant a few pieces of hair between the chin and the lip and such.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:52 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,618,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
These are BIG pieces! I meant a few pieces of hair between the chin and the lip and such.
Oh, you mean like the soul patch...

Old 06-19-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Oh, you mean like the soul patch...

Didn't know it had a name (note to self - word of the day ). Interesting... why soul patch? Yeah, that type.

http://www.thefrisky.com/images/uploads/scott_spiezio.tjpg.jpg (broken link)

http://www.thefrisky.com/images/uploads/scott_spiezio.tjpg.jpg (broken link)

And this probably looks good only on Johnny Depp...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships