Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 10:00 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,218,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
I don't know why you even needed to put this on the net. You Know all his friends. You know every finite detail of this whole story. Why you've even talked to him about this.

BECAUSE YOU'RE HER!!!! AND YOU'RE DENILE, DEFENSIVENESS, BELIGERENCE ABOUT IT IS TFF
What defensiveness or beligerence? About the question I asked (I told her not to worry about it - what is beligerent about that), or my responses to your bizarre and crazy posts?
You said in another post that you're trying to be a better person. Try harder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2008, 10:05 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,082,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
What defensiveness or beligerence? About the question I asked (I told her not to worry about it - what is beligerent about that), or my responses to your bizarre and crazy posts?
You said in another post that you're trying to be a better person. Try harder.
So her boyfriend had a sit down with you and discussed his sexual life with you, a very sheltered married woman whom, if he knew you at all, knew he was going to get a very strict condensending church lady bunch of answers from?

And I'm the one whose bizarre and crazy and needs meds? I too am reading your other posts, and don't take your words personally since I see you arguing with everybody in other threads.

Old 06-06-2008, 10:12 AM

Quote:
So her boyfriend had a sit down with you and discussed his sexual life with you, a very sheltered married woman whom, if he knew you at all, knew he was going to get a very strict condensending church lady bunch of answers from?

And I'm the one whose bizarre and crazy and needs meds? I too am reading your other posts, and don't take your words personally since I see you arguing with everybody in other threads.
I'll admit, I enjoy a good arguement every now and then!

But you're being very odd, and this isn't an argument - this is you coming and making bizarre accusations. Who said anything about meds? I said that you posted that you were trying to be a better person. I suggested that you put more effort into that.

Nope, haven't sat down with him - only met him once. Liked him a lot. Have heard about it from her. She wanted to talk through how she felt about it. I asked her questions. She answered them.
Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?

I enjoy hearing everyone's opinion on the SUBJECT. What you are doing is not giving an opinion on a subject, it's taking my words and twisting them to give the impression that I started this whole thread about myself in some kind of sneaky way - despite this being an annonymous board, so there is no point in doing that - no-one knows you anyway! Next you'll be saying that I'm not really married, that I'm actually a man, and that I'm really in my 80s.

Come on now, give it up - you're not adding anything of value here.

Old 06-06-2008, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
that you posted that you were trying to be a better person. I suggested that you put more effort into that.

Nope, haven't sat down with him - only met him once. Liked him a lot. Have heard about it from her. She wanted to talk through how she felt about it. I asked her questions. She answered them.
Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend?
Hun, you need to deny HE TOLD YOU this at some point to even come close to believability. (hint) You need to go..ohhh she told me, i made a mistake saying he told me.

Old 06-06-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Hun, you need to deny HE TOLD YOU this at some point to even come close to believability. (hint) You need to go..ohhh she told me, i made a mistake saying he told me.
Eh? I did say that she told me. What are you talking about? I have said that my first question (to HER) was whether it was safe sex. SHE responded that HE had said to HER that yes it was, and this is how SHE told ME that it was safe sex in response to MY question to HER about whether it was. Is this now more clear?

Listen in the interest of ceasing communication with you asap; ok - it's me. My husband slept with a prostitute and now, 5 years after our wedding, I am asking about it on the internet in the guise of asking about a friend's boyfriend, and whether she should split up with him over it. I've been caught out by a super sleuth and I now confess.

Hangs head in shame.

Ok? Do you feel better now? Or are now going to say 'Ha! It's NOT about you - it's about someone else!' Either way, you are welcome to think what you think. I'm sure you are very clever and perceptive. Well done.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:03 AM

"I asked if it was 'safe' sex, and he says it was."

Gahhhhhh duhhh

You're not even bothering to check your statements. This sentance doesn't imply you got your info from her, rather him.

A common mistake of a fanciful story teller, prime ego, BASICALLY A LIAR, you can't even see the mistake, you're too perfect to have made one. ROFLMAO

It's just the first of many you made, it's the very first post. A person asks a question you EXPOUND AND EXPOUND not realizing how wild your creation has become, the real life woman wouldn't know so much! If she existed.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:04 AM

Quote:
, a very sheltered married woman whom, if he knew you at all, knew he was going to get a very strict condensending church lady bunch of answers from?

I missed this part. Brilliant! Now I'm a sheltered church lady. Now THAT's enough to make me ROFL!

Read some more - I think you will find that you have got me just a little bit wrong.

Now shoo.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:08 AM

Quote:
"I asked if it was 'safe' sex, and he says it was."

Gahhhhhh duhhh

You're not even bothering to check your statements. This sentance doesn't imply you got your info from her, rather him.

A common mistake of a fanciful story teller, prime ego, BASICALLY A LIAR, you can't even see the mistake, you're too perfect to have made one. ROFLMAO

It's just the first of many you made, it's the very first post. A person asks a question you EXPOUND AND EXPOUND not realizing how wild your creation has become, the real life woman wouldn't know so much! If she existed.
I have checked what I wrote. I am not a liar. I asked HER if it was safe sex. SHE told ME that HE said it was.

So the part I missed out which for some reason has really got your undies in a knot, is: I asked if it was 'safe' sex, and SHE SAID THAT he says it was."

Does this help a little?

Shakes head and mutters something about imbeciles.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
"

She wouldn't know if it was safe sex? Wouldn't that be any sane person's first question? It was mine, and I'm not even sleeping with him. If I was sleeping with him, it would be even more important to know.

Here's how the conversation went (or something similar):

FRIEND: He went to a prostitute. It was over 10 years ago and he went with his friends. He said they went a couple of times but he only did it once. I think it's disgusting. Should I worry about this?

ME: Was it safe sex?

FRIEND: He says it was.

ME: If he only did it once and it was a long time ago, I wouldn't worry about it.

FRIEND: Ok.

Perhaps this is enough to get through to you? What else about the situation have I expounded on that doesn't make sense. Go ahead, have at it.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:22 AM

Nah it's just not worth it. I've invested toomuch time into this and it took you a hour to finally realize you needed to switch to she told you it, after I finally gave you the bone of saying you had to. Go back to writing your iliad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships