Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 08:17 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,953 times

Advertisements

[quote=CountryGal27;4304363]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
Not my parents, parents who are strangers. Don't need to feel sorry for me. I'm doing just fine, compared to the parents.

Whatever is right.

Yes, they obviously do. Less stress and more freedom. I wouldn't want to be in the opposite's shoes. And parents prove me right everytime. Which explains why most of the childfree resent them.

Again, very sorry for you.
I feel sorry for the parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2008, 08:18 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
I feel sorry for the parents.
I feel sorry for your parents, if they're doing less well than someone who doesn't have a job, a driver's license or a mate.

What's "less well" than that? Never mind...I don't think I want to know.

Your little game of "Look at me, everybody!" is making you a lot of enemies, LAFan.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I feel sorry for my kids, if they're doing less well than someone who doesn't have a job, a driver's license or a mate.

Your little game of "Look at me, everybody!" is making you a lot of enemies, LAFan.
Stop responding to my posts!

Old 07-01-2008, 08:21 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
This.

Is.

A.

Public.

Forum.

Stop rearranging my posts or I will have to report you.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:23 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
I feel sorry for your parents, if they're doing less well than someone who doesn't have a job, a driver's license or a mate.

Quote:
Really, JerZ... please... pretty please!

Old 07-01-2008, 11:07 PM

Quote:
This.

Is.

A.

Public.

Forum.

Stop rearranging my posts or I will have to report you.
Its NOT going to be easy for me to say this. I apologize for changing your posts from what I saw as a personal attack. I have no excuses.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:33 AM

213 posts, read 672,140 times
To be so religious, holy and wanting to live by the word of God. You sound really judgemental and negative towards other people who don't share your principles or beliefs.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincere1782 View Post
To be so religious, holy and wanting to live by the word of God. You sound really judgemental and negative towards other people who don't share your principles or beliefs.
I normally don't judge unless they judge me first. Simple. I try not to be judgemental, but these people lead me no choice but to react badly.

People always give me drama and being duplicate, complaining on the threads I posted back in February or March, on those threads where people were judgemental towards me then.

If I found the right woman, then my mental health and stability would be okay.

Old 07-02-2008, 02:35 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,873,729 times
My answer as a man is NO, I definitly NEVER enjoyed being single as far as I remember.
Since I was 20 I craved living in couple- and I had to wait nearly 7 years before I found myself in a stable relationship.
Now at 53 I can't picture myself as a single.
It would be devastating for me.

Old 07-02-2008, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
My answer as a man is NO, I definitly NEVER enjoyed being single as far as I remember.
Since I was 20 I craved living in couple- and I had to wait nearly 7 years before I found myself in a stable relationship.
Now at 53 I can't picture myself as a single.
It would be devastating for me.
Yeah I stayed single for the most part because most at a young age don't know what they want in relationships until they get older, compared to guys, and I don't want to be caught up in that situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships