Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 12:49 AM

2,482 posts, read 8,731,211 times

Advertisements

No. The woman is not always right. I abhor people who think that people should get certain "rights" simply because of a certain body part and this applies to both genders. I would never marry a husband that is spineless and can't have a good debate with me (and occasionally win).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2008, 12:56 AM

3,414 posts, read 7,142,144 times
Yes.

Old 06-14-2008, 12:44 AM

3,645 posts, read 7,147,419 times
I asked my wife 'are women always right ?'.
She said 'what do you think ?
I said 'what should i think'
she said what do you think i think you should think'
I said ' yes'
she said 'see you're right .......................sometimes.'

Women are always right even when they are wrong and are never wrong even whent they are not right.

simple really

Old 06-14-2008, 01:34 AM

539 posts, read 1,804,245 times
Allways...untill I say that they're not.
In other words, I'm not going to argue over little things but when things get bad I'd hope that she had enough faith in her choosing me to know that I'll come to the right decision.

Old 10-14-2008, 11:54 AM

29 posts, read 78,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochick View Post
In my house, my man thinks he is always right, and me, well i just let him believe that.

Somehow, i always end up getting what i want and he ends up seeing things my way......it's all about knowing how to work your man, there's nothing worse than seeing a woman punking her man out.....damm dude get a backbone. I think if more women would stop trying to wear the pants and control their men, they would get so much more out of their men. I don't nag, *****, or complain about little things and because of that i pretty much get whatever i want and need from my man.

Here's a couple of things i hear alot from women telling their men:
you better not
you're not buying that
you can't do that
you can't go
you better do this
and there aint nothing worse than saying these things to your man in front of other people.......then women wonder why men act and re-act the way they do.......you gota let your man be a man. and for the men that allow themselves to be treated like that and have a woman control them and agree with everything they say, in my book thats not much of a man, jmho, sorry but i want a man that stands up to me and has a backbone.
Ditto::
The more a woman nags me, the less she gets out of me. She tends to get more out of me when she allows me to see the errors of my ways, if that is the case, ON MY OWN, without coming across like my mother. In that way, more times than not, she gets what she wants.

And no, women aren't always right. In my relationship I get a lot of "you're right, you're absolutely right" I appreciate my woman more when she can own up to a better judgment call.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships