Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 09:28 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
people that borrow cars tend to smash them, just my own observation.
I hear ya. I'd never lend my car. Very rarely do I let other people drive it, too, other than jointly financially responsible parties. Not that the car is anything special or new, but it's my means of transportation and I like having it in one piece.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2008, 11:21 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,920,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
How did your trip go? My check is still "in the mail" , but my oil got changed! So will even the AC filters (finally) this weekend! Yey for me!

http://www.orato.com/files/imagecache/storyimage/files/article/Naked%20Feminist1.jpg (broken link)

http://www.orato.com/files/imagecache/storyimage/files/article/Naked%20Feminist1.jpg (broken link)

It's about time you got the oil change. Speaking of which, I may be due soon. Finally going to replace your smokey air filters, good for you. Got a tall guy coming over?

Old 06-13-2008, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
It's about time you got the oil change. Speaking of which, I may be due soon. Finally going to replace your smokey air filters, good for you. Got a tall guy coming over?
Yeah, I'll have some people over.

Never mind those practicalities... You tell me about Vicky's and Fred's!

Old 06-13-2008, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I'll have some people over.

Never mind those practicalities... You tell me about Vicky's and Fred's!
Vic's and Fred's invited me with open arms and their clientele asked me to evaluate their products personally as they fashioned them to make sure they were the right look for them. They were so impressed by my inspection that they wanted to further discuss it over a meal. Then just as they were going to give me their ph. #s to proceed to the next stage of the process, my cell phone ringer went off and I woke up.

But I did make it to HD and get what I needed. : \

Old 06-13-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Vic's and Fred's invited me with open arms and their clientele asked me to evaluate their products personally as they fashioned them to make sure they were the right look for them. They were so impressed by my inspection that they wanted to further discuss it over a meal. Then just as they were going to give me their ph. #s to proceed to the next stage of the process, my cell phone ringer went off and I woke up.

But I did make it to HD and get what I needed. : \
Damn it, wolfie, I thought you'd have something more exciting to say...

At least next time you run like a maniac, make sure somebody's chasing ya!

Old 06-13-2008, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Damn it, wolfie, I thought you'd have something more exciting to say...

At least next time you run like a maniac, make sure somebody's chasing ya!
It was Fri. the 13th; it was to be expected.

Old 06-16-2008, 01:38 PM

4,895 posts, read 14,138,002 times
Yesterday, while driving over to Starbucks with the new bf, the car decided not to start. Luckily, he handled it. I guess I had my 13 on the 15th....

Old 06-16-2008, 01:47 PM

3,855 posts, read 13,266,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I don't like them for the most part.I hate the way they are militant about politics incorporated into their career.

But there are a couple songs I like.Use to play "Alive" with a band.I have been thinking about learning "Evenflow" and "Yellowleadbetter" because of the guitar work.
"Alive" and "Evenflow" tie for my favorite Pearl Jam songs.

I don't care about the politics. I just like the music.

Old 06-16-2008, 10:28 PM

RIP Tim Russert, who died on this most recent Fri. the 13th.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships