Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 02:45 PM

23,172 posts, read 26,189,754 times

Advertisements

stayed home away from civilization. I don't trust people too well

worse than the bus stop.....home in his room reading and writing all over this website waiting for a young , slim, racially liberal Avon Lady that hates kids to come knocking on his door
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

3,855 posts, read 13,266,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
I attended public school, but I stayed to myself. Away from people and from girls. Most of my so-called "friends" were gangbangers or jockers and most girls were pretty stuck up or were teen moms.

When school was out, I stayed home away from civilization. I don't trust people too well. After I gradated high school, I abandoned my so-called high school "friends".
Sounds like you made a good move in ditching your HS friends. That could have been some serious trouble for you.

1,875 posts, read 2,869,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
So what do you "do" now? Are you going to college? That's a GREAT place to meet girls!
I do go to college. But each pretty girl I see, I suspect they're aren't my type. I'm very suspicious.

When I'm out of college, I just stay at home on the computer or playing video games. I do hang with my cousin sometimes.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
If I'm reading this correctly:

Employment tends to improve your position on the sliding scale of "dateability"
I gotta get my license first before I get in with employment.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:48 PM

Quote:
I do go to college. But each pretty girl I see, I suspect they're aren't my type. I'm very suspicious.

When I'm out of college, I just stay at home on the computer or playing video games. I do hang with my cousin sometimes.
Rather than going home after/between classes why not go hang out in the library, on a campus grassy knoll, at a local college hangout, etc? If you just go home you're not accomplishing anything and your odds get much much slimmer.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones96 View Post
Rather than going home after/between classes why not go hang out in the library, on a campus grassy knoll, at a local college hangout, etc? If you just go home you're not accomplishing anything and your odds get much much slimmer.
If I had my driver's license, I would be out there searching hard.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:52 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,712,871 times
Quote:

Okay LAFan, I'm gonna give it to you straight - you are being your own worst enemy here.

First of all - step away from the computer and video gaming, SERIOUSLY. This is taking up more of your time than you probably realize and keeps you isolated from human contact in the real world.

If you are the suspicious type then recognize you are probably judging everyone around you too harshly, and that will NOT attract a girl to you. Try to work on that. You need to get involved in some activity that will allow you to meet lots of people, not just girls to date. When you spend time developing yourself into becoming an interesting person - GIRLS WILL BECOME INTERESTED IN YOU.

Last edited by lovesMountains; 06-17-2008 at 03:07 PM..

Old 06-17-2008, 02:53 PM

23,172 posts, read 26,189,754 times
Ive been having some fun at this kids expense and am now a bit sorry for that
I think there are some deeper problems here and would suggest LAFan take himself to a counselor that might be able to help him learn to socialize.
Either that or he's a very busy troll

Old 06-17-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
If I had my driver's license, I would be out there searching hard.
No need to have a car man. It's cool these days to be green. Ride a bus, get a bike, just get out of your house, dude.

But don't make your life about finding a woman. Just live your life to the fullest and eventually she will find you. Become interesting as lovesMountains is saying.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:58 PM

Default I'm a troll, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Ive been having some fun at this kids expense and am now a bit sorry for that
I think there are some deeper problems here and would suggest LAFan take himself to a counselor that might be able to help him learn to socialize.
Either that or he's a very busy troll
I only post threads when something's bugging me and when my mind get twisted from the posts I read. I'm not a troll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships