Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 06:04 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,083,561 times

Advertisements

Also, go into a bar and look at the people who have seats at the bar. They ALL map out personal space. They make a little circle with their stuff. the drink at the head, their cash to one side, their cell to the other. And they become very uncomfortable if someody goes over their space to ge a drink. They lean their head WAYYYY back AS PEOPLE DO IT, THEY GIVE THEM FUNNY ANNOYED LOOKS. We don't like our personal space entered unless we invite it..

There are exceptions! Good waitresses learn to flirt by touching clients, especially the one who will be paying! Which goes along with hucks arguement. They get bigger tips! And you get an annoyed wife/girlfriend who says "why was she touching you soo much?' lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2008, 06:21 PM

4 posts, read 18,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
bearing IN MIND all that i said..she plays bump the hips with you, SHE LIKES YOU!
Again...I'm not too confused about whether this particular one likes me...I was just using examples from her to get more of an understanding in general.

I have heard from everyone though (well, the ladies at least) that the lean in is apparently a really big sign. Things like walking through the parking lot, I might say something halfway funny and she'll laugh, lean in, grab my arm for a few seconds, do the hip bump thing or something.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:29 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
as noted by the posts, when a woman touches a man 99% seen as an accident and rarely is, denial is not a river in egypt.

pdclipart.com
free clipart

Old 06-20-2008, 08:07 PM

1,055 posts, read 4,458,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
As a general rule, women don't touch men they don't like. She could be just weird but my guess would be she likes you.

i dont agree with that statement at all. i am VERY affectionate and am constantly touching everyone- it is part of my outgoing nature.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:11 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
when a woman touches a man 99% seen as an accident and rarely is
I haven't seen a single woman on the thread denying that...

Old 06-20-2008, 10:15 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I haven't seen a single woman on the thread denying that...
yes admitted. i did touch that man, but me being a woman i did it because i am a wonderful and selfless individual, I'm only thinking of you (from the man of Lamancha, sing it!)

pdclipart.com
free clipart

Old 06-20-2008, 11:27 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,379,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnochick View Post
Dude, it's all there.........she likes you, she would not be going out on a date with you if she didn't. She's giving you all the signs, don't over analize things and just go with it.
I agree with fresnochick. The lady has given you multiple signs she is interested up to this point. DON'T over-analyze it. Relax and be yourself. That's what got you this far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships