Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 03:49 PM

1,100 posts, read 3,002,800 times

Advertisements

I had a c-section with my son, so everything was hidden from sight. My son was born with a perfectly round head and was presented to us all fresh, clean and pink. My daughter's birthmom did all the hard work. We missed her birth by a couple of hours. When we saw her, she too was all bundled up, fresh, pink and clean. So no, my husband didnt lose interest in sex with either child. Now if you were asking about him losing interest in sex while I was pregnant? Hmm, that was a completely different story. He wouldn't even approach me from 6 months-birth. He was just like "ugh!"

Are there any other guys out there that were turned off OR turned on by a big pregnant belly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2008, 04:26 PM

202 posts, read 533,080 times
Pregnant women are sexy. But I think it's a completely different psychological reaction than being turned on by a non-pregnant woman. At least, for me. There's more protectiveness involved, and it's a more primal sort of feeling.

Old 07-02-2008, 04:36 PM

8,307 posts, read 38,657,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2justynsarah View Post
Are there any other guys out there that were turned off OR turned on by a big pregnant belly?
It didn't really matter if I was turned on by it or not, my wife turned into a rapist.

Old 07-02-2008, 05:44 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,908,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboburnsy View Post
It didn't really matter if I was turned on by it or not, my wife turned into a rapist.
LOL, I've always thought this odd, but if you confirm it from experience it must be true...

Old 07-17-2008, 06:36 PM

13 posts, read 40,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
I saw all three of mine being born, I can only speak for myself but after bonding for 10 years with my wifes lower half seeing a brown line go from her navel to her privates, pink turn to brown and seeing a head appear after seeing the movie Alien I started to question my motivation. Questions like do you want to cut the cord?...I think not!, my middle son was born so fast all I remember was him going down a water slide and an intern trying to catch him before he hit the floor. The placenta on a platter and sharing a ward with ten thousand other screaming women. You quit smoking that week!
I've kept all my paper clothes and have recovered without the aid of hand puppets I might add and love my wife and kids to death but I still remember what pain apparently blocked in my wife.
I saw my daughter's birth, and it was the most disgusting thing i ever saw!! blood, urine, etc.... nothing pretty!!!! right now, i'm currently deployed and haven't seen my wife in 6 months. I could careless what comes out of there I miss the hell out of it and her!!! lol

Old 07-17-2008, 06:44 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,854,423 times
I pretty much would lose interest if a girl got pregnant, which would never happen. I personally think pregnant women are very unattractive.

Old 07-17-2008, 06:59 PM

40,920 posts, read 48,822,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pola1206 View Post
I saw my daughter's birth, and it was the most disgusting thing i ever saw!! blood, urine, etc.... nothing pretty!!!! right now, i'm currently deployed and haven't seen my wife in 6 months. I could careless what comes out of there I miss the hell out of it and her!!! lol
There was an old joke during Vietnam about the guy who had not seen his wife in over a year. He wrote her saying all the things he was going to do to her when he got home and she better have a mattress strapped to her back when he got off the plane.

She replied he better be the 1st guy off the plane.

Be safe over there and we all wish you many fun filled nights with your better half.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:21 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,431,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
I pretty much would lose interest if a girl got pregnant, which would never happen. I personally think pregnant women are very unattractive.
Personally, I want to thank you for choosing not to procreate. There's enough ugliness in the world!

Old 07-17-2008, 07:25 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,854,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Personally, I want to thank you for choosing not to procreate. There's enough ugliness in the world!
You're welcome! And yes, there is ugliness in humans.

Old 07-18-2008, 10:16 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,126,577 times
I know that it is different with all men (and women), but in my case, the births of our sons took us to a new level of intimacy. Words can't decribe it. And I had to drag him kicking and screaming to the Lamaze classes with the first- same night as Monday night football! But my DH was a total man's man- grew up with brothers, never knew women as a close friend. But that first birth put him in a different mindset.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships