Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 12:35 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,812,823 times

Advertisements

Wanting attention is usually way different than wanting sex or to be sexually felt up....if you don't respect them it is because you choose not to see a person behind the beauty....that is your fault.

Old 08-18-2008, 12:07 AM

251 posts, read 765,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
Ladies, don't get mad when all a guy wants is sex. We(men) are bombarded with images of half dressed women everyday of our lives. Also many, many women dress so trashy these days, what else should you expect?

If you don't dress trashy and slutty than I am not talking about you. But there are more women that dress slutty and trashy than ever before. Don't dress like a tramp and expect me to treat you like a lady. If a see a guy walking down the street and he's dressed like a police officer, I'm going to treat him like a police officer, with respect. It's that simple. If I see someone walking down the street dressed like the mailman, well you get my point.

Many women that I see now, I can honestly say I only want sex from them (maybe) due to the way they are dressed. This is not an age thing neither. I see many women over 40 dressed sluttly as well. Attention whores is what my mom calls them.

When I see a muslim women covered(not her face) I never ever think about sex. No, I'm not saying cover up like a muslim women and nor is this a post about religion but damn, you don't have to show everything nor do you have to ware everything so darn tight.

Many guys will look at a woman that is dressed like a tramp and even have sex with one, but we don't our girlfriends/wives/daughters looking like one.

Your thoughts..............
well, at least your honest and upfront about it.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships