Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 06:33 PM

242 posts, read 193,247 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
Thanks for posting..........
Anything to speed the process along.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:34 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,451,439 times
Quote:
Ladies, don't get mad when all a guy wants is sex. We(men) are bombarded with images of half dressed women everyday of our lives. Also many, many women dress so trashy these days, what else should you expect?

If you don't dress trashy and slutty than I am not talking about you. But there are more women that dress slutty and trashy than ever before. Don't dress like a tramp and expect me to treat you like a lady. If a see a guy walking down the street and he's dressed like a police officer, I'm going to treat him like a police officer, with respect. It's that simple. If I see someone walking down the street dressed like the mailman, well you get my point.

Many women that I see now, I can honestly say I only want sex from them (maybe) due to the way they are dressed. This is not an age thing neither. I see many women over 40 dressed sluttly as well. Attention whores is what my mom calls them.

When I see a muslim women covered(not her face) I never ever think about sex. No, I'm not saying cover up like a muslim women and nor is this a post about religion but damn, you don't have to show everything nor do you have to ware everything so darn tight.

Many guys will look at a woman that is dressed like a tramp and even have sex with one, but we don't our girlfriends/wives/daughters looking like one.

Your thoughts..............
Well if men sleep with tramps then what does that make them?

In the words of Ludacris:

"Ho! Youze a ho! Youze a ho! I said that youze a ho!"

I'm not speaking about you specifically. I'm just sayin'.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:37 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,011,692 times
Maybe we should factor something else into the equation..

Do men go to the gym wearing muscle t-shirts to pick up women? Or they go there to be ogled? Naw.. they go to work out.. do we make comments about that? Nope.. not a peep.. get a woman to dress scantily and now my penis wants to think on its own and have sex? Hmm.. I think someone needs to learn self control...

6,588 posts, read 17,548,321 times
Whether Ron is a misogynist or not, his message is a valid one.

I've said this before, but it bears repeating. When my daughter was 13 or 14, we had a discussion about how to dress. She got it immediately when I said, "If you dress like a s-l-u-t, you're going to attract guys who want sluts." The way you dress is a form of advertising, whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not. (Btw, I advertise that I'm a 44-year-old, rather boring mom! ) Modesty is not a four-letter word, although in today's society, you'd think it was at times. You can dress modestly without wearing a potato sack. But if you wear a tank top with no bra, and your thong is showing above your too-short cutoffs...

8,515 posts, read 16,182,116 times
Ahh, are you mad too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayoi View Post
Well if men sleep with tramps then what does that make them?

In the words of Ludacris:

"Ho! Youze a ho! Youze a ho! I said that youze a ho!"

I'm not speaking about you specifically. I'm just sayin'.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:39 PM

242 posts, read 193,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man in SATX View Post
Maybe we should factor something else into the equation..

Do men go to the gym wearing muscle t-shirts to pick up women? Or they go there to be ogled? Naw.. they go to work out.. do we make comments about that? Nope.. not a peep.. get a woman to dress scantily and now my penis wants to think on its own and have sex? Hmm.. I think someone needs to learn self control...
Exactly.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:42 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,011,692 times
Oh and for the sake of the thread.. sure I see the scantily clad women and just think .. they look beautiful or what not.. but I never think.. oh man I gotta jump her bones... or for that matter .. that is not the only thing on my mind... Maybe you need a few more things on your plate to distract you from always thinking about sex.. Trust me.. after about 40 or so years... you tend to not even see some of that stuff...

Let em dress the way they want.. gives the men some eye candy... but it doesnt necessarily mean every guy is just thinking about sex all the time.. I know I dont...

Old 06-30-2008, 06:44 PM

Thank you. Finally someone got it!

It had nothing to do with being disrespectful at all. People are walking around in denial like what I'm saying does not exist. You can close the thread now.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Whether Ron is a misogynist or not, his message is a valid one.

I've said this before, but it bears repeating. When my daughter was 13 or 14, we had a discussion about how to dress. She got it immediately when I said, "If you dress like a s-l-u-t, you're going to attract guys who want sluts." The way you dress is a form of advertising, whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not. (Btw, I advertise that I'm a 44-year-old, rather boring mom! ) Modesty is not a four-letter word, although in today's society, you'd think it was at times. You can dress modestly without wearing a potato sack. But if you wear a tank top with no bra, and your thong is showing above your too-short cutoffs...

Old 06-30-2008, 06:46 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,533,269 times
Quote:
Ladies, don't get mad when all a guy wants is sex. We(men) are bombarded with images of half dressed women everyday of our lives. Also many, many women dress so trashy these days, what else should you expect?

If you don't dress trashy and slutty than I am not talking about you. But there are more women that dress slutty and trashy than ever before. Don't dress like a tramp and expect me to treat you like a lady. If a see a guy walking down the street and he's dressed like a police officer, I'm going to treat him like a police officer, with respect. It's that simple. If I see someone walking down the street dressed like the mailman, well you get my point.

Many women that I see now, I can honestly say I only want sex from them (maybe) due to the way they are dressed. This is not an age thing neither. I see many women over 40 dressed sluttly as well. Attention whores is what my mom calls them.

When I see a muslim women covered(not her face) I never ever think about sex. No, I'm not saying cover up like a muslim women and nor is this a post about religion but damn, you don't have to show everything nor do you have to ware everything so darn tight.

Many guys will look at a woman that is dressed like a tramp and even have sex with one, but we don't our girlfriends/wives/daughters looking like one.

Your thoughts..............
And if a guy looks like an idiot, you'll understand if we treat him like one, right?

Am I to believe that men have so little self control they can't help wanting sex if, say, a woman dresses appropriately for 90 degree weather? Get a grip and get some control.

Personally, I've never understood religions that demand women cover up. Men should be told to have some retraint. What anyone else does, how they dress should have nothing to do with how we treat them. YOU choose how you treat people. You can't excuse YOUR bad behavior because you don't like the way they're dressed.

Old 06-30-2008, 06:47 PM

gee whiz man, you totaly missed my point.

I swear some of you folks on here take stuff waaaaaaaaay to serious loosen the heck up will ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man in SATX View Post
Oh and for the sake of the thread.. sure I see the scantily clad women and just think .. they look beautiful or what not.. but I never think.. oh man I gotta jump her bones... or for that matter .. that is not the only thing on my mind... Maybe you need a few more things on your plate to distract you from always thinking about sex.. Trust me.. after about 40 or so years... you tend to not even see some of that stuff...

Let em dress the way they want.. gives the men some eye candy... but it doesnt necessarily mean every guy is just thinking about sex all the time.. I know I dont...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships