Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 03:26 AM

21,274 posts, read 6,348,592 times

Advertisements

Believe me, women can be as aggressive as the guys are, sometimes worse. It is a good feeling when a woman, genuinally, shows interest in a guy.

Old 07-09-2008, 09:26 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,078,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
I'm completly the opposite of what you asked me. I'm slim. Girls at my old high school were evil, baby mommas, and bad. Which is why I stayed single. I may be 19, but I know what I want and what I don't want.

Even if I was older, I wouldn't waste my time with women who has or wants kids. Also, I've seen a lot of girls reject guys on television and movies.
So every single girl that you come in contact with is bad and wants to be a teenage mom? I find this hard to believe. Like I said, go to a different environment, get out there and involved in some activity or something that takes you away from these type of girls. However, I honestly think you are generalizing way too much. There are nice sweet girls everywhere that would be only too happy to have a nice boyfriend. Most young men want to be players, so if you were a nice guy prepared to be a nice boyfriend then you should have no trouble. Do you go to church or anything? Cant imagine all the girls are babies mommas there?!

Old 07-09-2008, 10:07 AM

22,178 posts, read 19,221,727 times
women are much kinder, gentler, nicer, and more realistic and human than they are on TV

start picturing in your mind the qualities you value in the woman you want to be with
(such as honesty, respect, kindness, no kids, sense of humor) NOT APPEARANCE but qualities

and keep in your mind also the things you value in yourself that are positive in relationship (good heart, sense of humor, like to read, play board games, enjoy nature, whatever, but they have to be positive)

Become yourself that which you wish to attract: if it's kindness and gentleness and joyful companionship, begin to exude and practice those yourself.

what we focus our attention on in our thoughts and in our life INCREASES so keep it on good stuff. Because by focusing on the negative (such as women are mean, women only want babies, there are no women for me) in our thoughts, life, and attitudes that is what continues to turn up in our life.

As long as crap hangs out in your thinking you will continue to see it in your life. Make a conscious effort to surround yourself with that which is positive and uplifting, including your surroundings, your thoughts, your music, your reading, the people in your life, conversations, everything. Your life can then not help but match.

Old 07-09-2008, 10:36 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,221,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimSumRaja View Post
Become yourself that which you wish to attract: if it's kindness and gentleness and joyful companionship, begin to exude and practice those yourself.

what we focus our attention on in our thoughts and in our life INCREASES so keep it on good stuff. Because by focusing on the negative (such as women are mean, women only want babies, there are no women for me) in our thoughts, life, and attitudes that is what continues to turn up in our life.

It won't let me rep you, but I would if I could. This is so true - I know it is easier said than done, but really the OP seems to have an exeptionally negative attitude toward women and a lot of life in general. OP really concentrate on improving YOURSELF and doing stuff that makes YOU a happy, fulfilled person. What DimSum says is really true. Start by smiling more often. It may feel weird to begin with, but keep it up. Smile as often as possible. Smiling is a good start.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:30 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
So every single girl that you come in contact with is bad and wants to be a teenage mom? I find this hard to believe. Like I said, go to a different environment, get out there and involved in some activity or something that takes you away from these type of girls. However, I honestly think you are generalizing way too much. There are nice sweet girls everywhere that would be only too happy to have a nice boyfriend. Most young men want to be players, so if you were a nice guy prepared to be a nice boyfriend then you should have no trouble. Do you go to church or anything? Cant imagine all the girls are babies mommas there?!
Baby mommas? I don't want to have to deal with baby momma drama. I know there are some women who never want kids, but those are the only women I find attractive. Most guys I went to high school with were players or wannabe thugs. And the girls, they were into the so-called bad boys. Girls pretty much saw as a discounted, which is why I despise those kinds of girls.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:38 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,078,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFan View Post
Baby mommas? I don't want to have to deal with baby momma drama. I know there are some women who never want kids, but those are the only women I find attractive. Most guys I went to high school with were players or wannabe thugs. And the girls, they were into the so-called bad boys. Girls pretty much saw as a discounted, which is why I despise those kinds of girls.
Sweetie, you seem to miss the point of every post directed at you and need to work on your reading comprehension skills. I said there must be countless places to meet nice girls that dont want a child until either much later in life than 19 or not at all.

You seem religious (since you discussed not wanting to "fornicate" in another thread) so dont you meet any girls at church who aren't ready to be mothers yet?

Do you go to college? You will definitely meet girls that dont want babies there.

So every girl in the whole school was into the bad boys? Well I know how that feels cuz I like the bad boyz myself (though now they're grown men so I prefer the former bad boys that grew out of it), but I know there are also lots of women (I've met many) who hate that type.

STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE! I'm done!

Old 07-09-2008, 01:47 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,953 times
Quote:
Sweetie, you seem to miss the point of every post directed at you and need to work on your reading comprehension skills. I said there must be countless places to meet nice girls that dont want a child until either much later in life than 19 or not at all.
I do go to church, thinking about my future and any relationship I fall in.

Quote:
You seem religious (since you discussed not wanting to "fornicate" in another thread) so dont you meet any girls at church who aren't ready to be mothers yet?
Well, I'm 19. I can never tell if they're my match or not. Maybe when I'm older.

Quote:
Do you go to college? You will definitely meet girls that dont want babies there.
Yes, I go to college. There were a lot of attractive girls, but each pretty girl I saw, I got suspicious.

Quote:
So every girl in the whole school was into the bad boys? Well I know how that feels cuz I like the bad boyz myself (though now they're grown men so I prefer the former bad boys that grew out of it), but I know there are also lots of women (I've met many) who hate that type.
Pretty much yeah. Which is why I stayed to myself, hanging out by myself, attending at a somewhat inner-city high school.

Quote:
STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE! I'm done!
I'm trying not to be negative.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:53 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
I honestly have to say that my bf is pretty similar to the guy on the far right..LOL-(not really )

Old 07-09-2008, 01:54 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,622,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I honestly have to say that my bf is pretty similar to the guy on the far right..LOL-(not really )
OH, and they say I'M mean...

Old 07-09-2008, 03:38 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
Yea, I can be mean but its the truth. Except he has hair on his head. He's like a Cuban Chia Pet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships