Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 01:10 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,070,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You're on a roll today, optiflex! Yeah, some expire without ever reaching maturity. I'm afraid I might be one of them, too.

I'm very immature for 45, probably around 23. However, this could explain why I still get and actually keep girls around 25-30 happy for awhile. It probably explains why women my own age tire of me quickly. Often becoming more like moms or sisters, they see me as very immature. And boy do they gripe about the younger ones!

"what is she, like 26?"

As a matter of fact, yes!

I hear "Well younger guys are attracted to me too" out of several of my age-peer g-friends all the time, the jealous old windbags..lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2008, 01:21 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,916,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
I hear "Well younger guys are attracted to me too" out of several of my age-peer g-friends all the time, the jealous old windbags..lol
It's true, though. I've gotten attention from men 10+ years younger than me, but when you plug in the chronological age and the general male maturity in the equation, it gets to be too much! If you're 23, they'd be in kindergarten... I might be somewhat immature emotionally, but otherwise I’m a responsible functional adult.

Old 07-11-2008, 01:53 PM

Well lets examine a few things...

I walk fast, women my age are always saying slow down. I swear they're like old ladies that way. They take their time doing anything. Getting in and out of a car for example. Younger women don't!

The wives tale about women 35ish hitting their sexual prime...ROFLMAO

The 25-30 like to "do it" a lot! THE 35-45 bracket don't. The mind might say yes, the "juices" ain't flowing. They often brag about being practically a nypho. I can show them some nypho's! I think Oprah got that lie going and since women think her utterances are gospel...

Younger women want to do stuff. All sorts of stuff. Older women want to relax alot!

Old 07-11-2008, 01:58 PM

21,274 posts, read 6,324,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
He sounds like he's married and you don't realize it.
You stole the words out of my mouth!!!!

Old 07-11-2008, 02:03 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,916,249 times
Quote:
I walk fast, women my age are always saying slow down.
This example only comes to show you can't relax and savor life, optiflex. I never walked fast - at any age. I like strolling, enjoying the day and the environment and taking it in.

Quote:
Getting in and out of a car for example. Younger women don't!
This has to be the shallowest statement I've ever heard! What do you care how many milliseconds people take to get out of a car? Again, I never felt the need to dash out of a car at any age. You sure you're 23? Sounds more like 12 - which happens to be the age when male development stops according to many sources.

Old 07-11-2008, 04:31 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,577,631 times
Quote:
I'm very immature for 45, probably around 23.
Is he 45, with a 23 yr. old maturity level? Did I read that right?
You brought a smile to my face, when you said women between ages 35-40 are all dried up, and don`t want it anymore. Not true in all cases...
however, if you are 45, I would watch what you say. Uummm... one of these days, you could "shrivel up" to a dried prune, and be eating your own words. LOL....

Old 07-11-2008, 04:46 PM

40,919 posts, read 48,833,863 times
Quote:
Well lets examine a few things...

The wives tale about women 35ish hitting their sexual prime...ROFLMAO

The 25-30 like to "do it" a lot! THE 35-45 bracket don't. The mind might say yes, the "juices" ain't flowing. They often brag about being practically a nypho. I can show them some nypho's! I think Oprah got that lie going and since women think her utterances are gospel...

Younger women want to do stuff. All sorts of stuff. Older women want to relax alot!
Man are you wrong. Give me a real woman who knows what she wants & isn't afraid to say "get over here you ain't through yet"

In most cases women are real women starting around 32 and get better with age. Women develop skills a 22 YO can only dream about.

I speculate a good 45 YO lady can outlast 2 25 YO guys.

The best part is they appreciate it more also.

Old 07-11-2008, 05:06 PM

5 posts, read 6,736 times
Default Thanks

Thanks all for your kindly reply. all of you bought up a very good point.
There's one thing for sure though that he's not married. I've been into his house for many times, there's not a slightest sign suggest that there's a woman living there.
Although being aloof, it's the first time that he ever forgot a "date", he used to remember every little thing I said
But that's not important to me now.
I'll just have to learn to let it go. althought my heart might be crying an ocean.

Old 07-11-2008, 05:08 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,577,631 times
You said,"Thats not important now." Does this mean that you have decided to contact him, or maybe you already have?

Old 07-11-2008, 07:39 PM

LOL

I'm going to wait for more condemnation posts to defend myself, and let the lying guys have more of a chance to kiss up and sound like mr. wonderfuls. But I will say this... with all your wonderful experiances w older women...WHY ARE YOU ON HERE INSTEAD OF STARTING A 6 HOUR MARATHON WITH ONE OF THESE LOVE GODDESSES? With all the savoring and stuff going on in your wonderful life, where do you find the time...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships