Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 05:25 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,491,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenourtv View Post
I think every single women has some sort of beauty about them in the outside. Whether they be fat or skinny, short or tall every women has some feature that stands out and is beautiful. I also understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think I can spot a woman who is a natural beauty , hot, or just average. The difference between a hot girl and an average girl is that a hot girl usually has everything going on in terms of features most men look for like the booty, breasts, face, legs, while an average girl usually is working with something but not much else.

Than there are women who just have that unique look that appeals to every man like a magnet. These are the women who don't have to put on makeup and they will still look more glamorous than hot girls. Natural beauties when they age still look beautiful and have everything going on, along with special qualities that make them stand out even more.

How rare is it to encounter these natural beauties? I really do think over the past seven years I have only met 3 or 4 natural beauties. I developed a relationship with two of them in the past and I am kicking myself in the head to this day for letting them go. I am realizing that they are rare to encounter in the real world. Hot girls are a dime a dozen, and usually what they have going on the outside disappears when they go through some life event, and you know average girls with average looks are just average and they are common too.

So guys out there would you rather go after a natural beauty, a hot girl, or women with just average looks? My guess is most of you in a relationship are with women with average looks, because they are easy to approach and less likely to reject you cause they probably don't have huge standards compared to hot girls. However, average looking girls tend to have more substance compared to hot girls so that is probably another reason why they are more appealing than hot girls who just have their looks to fall back on. In any case I think I am going to wait for that natural or classic beauty to come my way.

For you ladies, out of all the categories that I listed what fit's you? Are you a natural beauty which I highly doubt, still a hot girl or used to be a hot girl, or a woman with just average looks, nothing special but probably some guy will like you for who you are?

how do you know these knockouts will have you? are YOU something special? cause you sound like an egomaniac!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2008, 05:57 AM

212 posts, read 754,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenourtv View Post
For you ladies, out of all the categories that I listed what fit's you? Are you a natural beauty which I highly doubt, still a hot girl or used to be a hot girl, or a woman with just average looks, nothing special but probably some guy will like you for who you are?
How can we know which category we fit in? Is that not for other people to judge? Its highly unattractive to preceive yourself as beautiful or hot, this includes both women and men.

Different men call me different things......I get beautiful from the men who fall for my looks and presonality, I get hot from those men who like the look of me but who are not interested in anything other than bringing me to bed, and I also get average from the people who arent interested at all. Being beautifull, hot and average is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 07-13-2008, 06:19 AM

112 posts, read 569,293 times
Default ...

As Miss Piggy says:

"My beauty is my curse."

Old 07-13-2008, 06:20 AM

139 posts, read 476,470 times
Everyone has issues. When i was in playgirl 1985, I didnt have issues. Now my ex says I do lol

Old 07-13-2008, 07:56 AM

2,947 posts, read 7,020,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too-Much-Too-Young View Post
How can we know which category we fit in? Is that not for other people to judge? Its highly unattractive to preceive yourself as beautiful or hot, this includes both women and men.

Different men call me different things......I get beautiful from the men who fall for my looks and presonality, I get hot from those men who like the look of me but who are not interested in anything other than bringing me to bed, and I also get average from the people who arent interested at all. Being beautifull, hot and average is in the eye of the beholder.
Couldn't have said it better myself! Exact same experience here.

Old 07-13-2008, 08:43 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,240,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I learned years ago to always go after the not so hot babe. The hot one is usually higher maintenance, has relied on her looks & not developed a personality and many times pretty poor in bed.
I remember when I was younger I heard a lot of elder men say Date the hot chicks, but marry the ugly ones.

For me, I really find Plain Janes to be hot. It is a confidence thing.

Old 07-13-2008, 08:59 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Well from all your descriptions of looks vs. personality and substance, I must fit the butt ugly category.

Old 07-13-2008, 10:32 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azoria View Post
Years ago I had a roommate who was a beautiful woman, a model. Even as a woman, I was taken in by her looks and ease. She was a divorced with a young son. They moved in to share the house.

Before long her real self became evident. She was a user, a gold digger, and completely absorbed in her looks and what they could get for her. She had no regard for others and ignored her son. I came to realize she was a completely evil person and eventually had to go to court to evict her from the house after she refused to pay the rent, ran up hundreds of dollars of phone bills, had a parade of men through the house, drank furiously, and often left me with her son for days.

That was 25 years ago and I'll never forget her. One of the best looking women I've ever known. And the nastiest.
It would be interesting to see this woman today. She's probably lost her looks, been married 6 times and her kids are all drug addicts.

Old 07-13-2008, 10:35 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Well from all your descriptions of looks vs. personality and substance, I must fit the butt ugly category.
MLV, I think you are beautiful & have personality.

Old 07-13-2008, 01:18 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,785,076 times
I'm quite comfortable with how I look and who I am. So I really don't feel the need to label myself in one of your categories.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships