Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 09:24 AM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
When entering a night club, find a spot and assume a relaxed position. Get yourself relaxed however you find easiest. Now scan the room briefly making eye contact w women. They will do one of two things. Look at you, and look away side to side(not interested) or look at you, and look down and right back up(interested) smoothly approach the ones that do that. Smile showing you upper teeth. Keep your arms open and out in front of you. Do not touch her, unless she touchs you. Look for her to touch her hair. Try not to look hungry for her like she's your favorite food. Listen to what she is saying intently, she might check. You made contact, she accepted your invite and is talking to you, let her make subtle moves. Don't be agresssive.
"Look for her to touch her hair".......boy o boy you have that right haha!That,or sways her hair with her hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2008, 09:33 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,161,317 times
OMG i'm laughing so hard righ tnow.......how funny......

Old 07-17-2008, 09:41 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,082,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
"Look for her to touch her hair".......boy o boy you have that right haha!That,or sways her hair with her hand.
I can't teach you how to adopt what's come to be known as the "princess diana" pose, except if you master sliding into it, women respond wildly. Look at published photos of her, and her son prince william. I gently lean on one arm getting below her eye level, and thus am looking up at her w my head half cocked. It gives the impression of being child like. And what are most women geared to? Attached to a smile it totally disarms them and makes them feel very comfortable around you. But using this stuff is moot if you cannot pull it off smoothly. An example of it beeing done wrong is hillery clinton. She knows body language, she's just not self assured enough to pull it off like her husband, a jedi master at it, is. He can have a crowd eating out of his hands, even a republican crowd!

Old 07-17-2008, 09:44 AM

A lot of guys go for the loner/james dean looks. This only attracts women who want to be dominated a lot. These are the women who like "bad boys" a great example of somebody who always poses this way is antonio bandaras, phil ivey always has the look of an angry child at poker tables if you look at him. A great example of how to influence people by looks is marylin monroe. She was the hands down master of the precomming look. Her popularity remains decades later. She was a size 16! But those pouty lips, that throes of exstacy look that comes through in her stills keeps her at the all time top five. So what i'm saying is looks, projecting what you want to, does help! In princess diana's case it endeered her to the world! And people like her son, because he has the same childlike pose.

Last edited by optiflex; 07-17-2008 at 09:53 AM..

Old 07-17-2008, 09:51 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
A lot of guys go for the loner/james dean looks. This only attracts women who want to be dominated a lot. These are the women who like "bad boys" a great example of somebody who always poses this way is antonio bandaras, phil ivey always has the look of an angry child at poker tables if you look at him.
Doubt it. I love Antonio, but certainly am not looking forward to any domination. The trick is to turn Antonio into a milder version of himself! That's the quintessential problem we ladies have.

Old 07-17-2008, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Doubt it. I love Antonio, but certainly am not looking forward to any domination. The trick is to turn Antonio into a milder version of himself! That's the quintessential problem we ladies have.
It's that look that he adopted that got your attention .You aren't looking for a guy who already is a milder version, your hooked right off the bat by the look. This is why so many whine about the guy staying the way he looked! Good luck. You're looking to cage yourself a tiger, and then complaining about all the scratchs. lol

Old 07-17-2008, 10:06 AM

In this guys case i'm suggesting he relax and go with the disarming male attitude. He doesn't sound like the rough and tumble type. If he tries to adopt that he'll get eaten alive, the bad boy girls are toughed up after a few encounters. And actually looking for fights and such.

Old 07-17-2008, 10:07 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
It's that look that he adopted that got your attention .You aren't looking for a guy who already is a milder version, your hooked right off the bat by the look. This is why so many whine about the guy staying the way he looked! Good luck. You're looking to cage yourself a tiger, and then complaining about all the scratchs. lol
I know, optiflex. I'm one of the few around here who admit that.

He didn't really "adopt" the look. You either have it or you don't!

Old 07-17-2008, 10:17 AM

Antonio bandaras practices his press release photos just as hard as paris hilton does. Just as princess diana did, just as jack kennedy did. Bndarass always has that closed angry look in photos, which makes his paparazzi photos look goofy, because he has a broad smile.
Many celebrities try to project a look. He's one of them.

Old 07-17-2008, 10:23 AM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
A lot of guys go for the loner/james dean looks. This only attracts women who want to be dominated a lot. These are the women who like "bad boys" a great example of somebody who always poses this way is antonio bandaras, phil ivey always has the look of an angry child at poker tables if you look at him.
HAHA that's funny because that is how I am by nature,a loner (but not unsocial).But in conversation I like to be down to Erath and not talk about giggly babble babble stuff.

Friday night Im at a club watching a friends band.I am by myself not even thinking about women,because Im watching the band.Good looking girl sitting 2 bar stools down from me moves over and asks "are you alone?I say yeah.She says "me too".

Ok so I sit next to her and start talking,turns out she is 30 something.Not typically my style girl kinda thin but still had that look of something,long black hair.So Im only still half interested in her because I want to see my friend play and it is too loud to hear her anyway but I fiquire I'll see what happens.

So as I can I talk,I do about down to Earth Stuff,I came from Miami last year,I like this and that.She starts talking about being seperated and has a kid.....ok.Tells me about her job blah blah blah.

So she says the band coming up after my friends,a has been 80's band called Julliet that the singer is in love with himself and how she hates him.So after my friend is done I tell her Ill be back in a few I want to say hello to him.After I come back that other band starts playing and she says I'll be back and what does she do?,she goes right up to the singer and starts swaying in front of him like the band groupie she turned out to be.

So I just brushed her off,latter I saw her leaning on some other rock n roll looking guy.So while I look like the long hair rocker ,doesn't mean Im into self absorbed girls who fawn over rockers just because they are and Im not so self absorbed like the singer she said she hated yet turned around and oggled in front of him once he was on stage.

I guess she wanted some guy who was into his own lovefest for himself and is one of those girls still caught up in the image of "rock stars" who look at her like a c*m dumpster.The singer probably banged her once years ago and she has been the good little band tramp since lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships