Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 12:59 PM

3,695 posts, read 11,368,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari4him View Post
A lot of times women are not willing to go the extra mile in the bedroom because their husbands are not going the extra mile outside of the bedroom.

This.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2008, 01:03 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,130,581 times
The three stages of marital sex:

Honeymoon sex: This is where you have sex three or four times a night.

Vacation sex: This is where you have sex, ten, or twelve times a year.

Oral sex: This is where you stand on the opposite side of the room from your spouse and yell at each other"

Last edited by ShadowCaver; 07-15-2008 at 05:15 AM.. Reason: slight tweak to the last joke, remove url

Old 07-14-2008, 01:06 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,696,054 times
YOu get into arguements? What are your arguements about?

Was she sassy with toys (which is not dirty word at all) before you guys were together? We have many many toys - and most of them I had before my husband was in the picture

If she wasn't like that before marriage why are you hoping she is now? And having little kids is rough - women don't just turn off and on like men.

If I'm tired from the kids I need more then a romantic dinner away - I seriously need two week vacation: One week to sleep, and then one week to have sex after I sleep

Old 07-14-2008, 02:00 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,378,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl72 View Post
......If I'm tired from the kids I need more then a romantic dinner away - I seriously need two week vacation: One week to sleep, and then one week to have sex after I sleep
Wow!! Now I'm going to need a three week vacation. Another week to sleep after a week of sex.

Old 07-14-2008, 02:47 PM

271 posts, read 1,060,898 times
I was once called a frigid, cold fish. For ten years i hated, hated, hated having sex, i could not understand what the hype was about or why anyone enjoyed it so much.........that my friends was my 10yr marriage to my ex, sex for me was a horrible duty that i had to perform once a week, talk about missery. My ex was my first so i did not know anything else and therefore i thought that was just the way i was.

I left my ex and i saw the light...........today i am catching up for lost time and then some. Now i know what the hype was all about all along, man, was i ever missing out, i have an extreme high sex drive and my man has yet to hear me say "not tonight, i'm tired"............helll no, he can wake me up from a deep sleep......and i ready to go.

All women are different, however because of my personal experience i believe that if a woman has that sexual chemistry and connection with you, there is no reason why the sex part should turn stale.

Also like another poster said, it's also a mental state, you gota stroke our egos, nothing gets me hotter than hearing my man tell me how hot i am and the things he wants to do to me. There are times my man is tired and in those situations i just go put on one of my little slutty outfits (as i like to call them), and let me tell you, my man is at full attention in no time.......if you know what i mean.

Old 07-14-2008, 06:45 PM

58 posts, read 165,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsa162 View Post
How often do you guys have sex? In Jewish law, couples dont have sex while the woman is on her period and for a week after it. This is supposed to help them want each other more and make things more exciting.For women, sex is more emotionally charged than physically charged. If you do some chores around the house, take care of the kids, basically do things to help her out,she might be more amenable to trying different positions. I dont know how much you help out around the house but maybe do the dishes, laundry etc...
In the Jewsih Law? naaaaa, First of all that is not a "Law", and also that is not the reason behind it, Are you Jewish?

Last edited by LifesWhatUmakeOfIt; 07-14-2008 at 06:53 PM..

Old 07-14-2008, 06:49 PM

2,735 posts, read 6,732,973 times
I've been married 23 years. We got married when we were barely 19. Alot of changes through the years. I have to say ,that sometimes it can get boring. Sometimes I'm too tired to try something else or get all prettied up after putting the kids to bed. It's hard sometimes. Try dating your wife. Although I can't say I've been the best date either,lol. Just hang in there and LISTEN to her and follow her lead! I think sometimes when I am "boring" is probably because my husband dosn't try to understand my needs.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:15 AM

631 posts, read 2,444,843 times
Quote:
For women, sex is more emotionally charged than physically charged. If you do some chores around the house, take care of the kids, basically do things to help her out,she might be more amenable to trying different positions. I dont know how much you help out around the house but maybe do the dishes, laundry etc...
Exactly.

Old 07-15-2008, 02:05 AM

233 posts, read 827,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean98125 View Post
This.
Huge 2nd.

Old 07-15-2008, 04:52 AM

139 posts, read 476,327 times
Quote:
have sex while the woman is on her period and for a week after it. This is supposed to help them want each other more and make things more exciting.For women, sex is more emotionally charged than physically charged. ...

When you have sex and aunt flo is over the week, I like to call it crime scene sex. (think of what the sheets look like)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships