Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 02:36 AM

1,316 posts, read 5,791,962 times

Advertisements

What do you do when you're obsessed with someone?
I mean, there's this guy at work who I like & long story short, we finally "got together" eh hem...
So after that, he never calls or texts, but everytime he sees me he looks happy & stares at me - I mean, obviously he liked me or we never would've gotten together to begin with!
I thought it might've been that he thought I wanted a bf.
So I texted him that I don't & we should be sex friends.
I mean, if you don't want a gf, you'd want sex friends wouldn't you?!
So I thought maybe I'm too "permiscuous" for him.. (he's a Scorpio)
But it drives me nuts because not ONLY do I have a thing for him, but I have an insane curiosity - I always need to know WHY!!!
Whatever the reason - I just wanna know!!! I even asked him - he said it was partly cause we worked together. I also think I'm too "weird" (eh hem) for him...
But I wanna know!
And then there's my ego.
I mean, how could he NOT like me?
I happen to have the fortunate gift of always getting who I want.
And I DID get him!
But only once.
And I want more.
But I wish I would just get over it.
But it gnaws at me & drives me crazy!!!
Talk amongst yahselves...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2008, 03:26 AM

323 posts, read 788,983 times
Read the book by Greg Behrendt "He's Just Not that into you".. It's a page turner!

(Even though I don't necessarily agree with him making it such a point that us women have to let the guy call us..)

Old 08-03-2008, 03:52 AM

4,897 posts, read 18,501,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfyum View Post
I mean, there's this guy at work who I like & long story short, we finally "got together" eh hem...
So after that, he never calls or texts, but everytime he sees me he looks happy & stares at me - I mean, obviously he liked me or we never would've gotten together to begin with!
But it drives me nuts because not ONLY do I have a thing for him, but I have an insane curiosity - I always need to know WHY!!!
Whatever the reason - I just wanna know!!! I even asked him - he said it was partly cause we worked together. I also think I'm too "weird" (eh hem) for him...
But I wanna know!
And then there's my ego.
And I DID get him!
But only once.
And I want more.

sorry but it sounds like you are just another notch on his belt. you made it easy to get it, he got it, and now he is no longer curious.
i dont know if there could be another reason. if he was worried about it being wierd around work he wouldnt have been with you in the first place. he is just using now, it as an excuse.

Old 08-03-2008, 04:59 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,686,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
sorry but it sounds like you are just another notch on his belt. you made it easy to get it, he got it, and now he is no longer curious.
i dont know if there could be another reason. if he was worried about it being wierd around work he wouldnt have been with you in the first place. he is just using now, it as an excuse.
I agree! Next time you use your "fortunate gift" try not to take him to the bedroom first thing.

Old 08-03-2008, 05:02 AM

18,126 posts, read 11,769,516 times
Risky business to get involved with someone at place of employment. Now you will either see him everyday at work and wonder or else go find another job to escape this insanity!

Old 08-03-2008, 09:27 AM

1,882 posts, read 4,622,012 times
Quote:
But I wanna know!
And then there's my ego.
And I DID get him!
But only once.
And I want more.
Sorry Elf, your a $lut. Not much fun to chase, and don't know where ya been......if your that easy. I'm sure your pretty, and a nice person........but your legs........well.......keep them together a bit longer, eh?

If you just want someone for sex, power to ya. But sometime your gonna have to grow up. Most of us got that outta our system in HS and college.....did you not get enough then?

I'm not bash'n ya, just my thoughts. You can sleep and do who/what/where/when/why. Just how I see it today.

Be careful Elf, just be careful.

Old 08-03-2008, 04:08 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,686,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt. Cave man View Post
sorry elf, your a $lut. Not much fun to chase, and don't know where ya been......if your that easy. I'm sure your pretty, and a nice person........but your legs........well.......keep them together a bit longer, eh?

If you just want someone for sex, power to ya. But sometime your gonna have to grow up. Most of us got that outta our system in hs and college.....did you not get enough then?

I'm not bash'n ya, just my thoughts. You can sleep and do who/what/where/when/why. Just how i see it today.

Be careful elf, just be careful.
yep.

Old 08-03-2008, 04:26 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,410,739 times
sounds like the bad girl has been outwitted by a badboy.

for whatever reason he tried it and maybe once was enough.Or maybe he'll let you know when he has the urge again.

Always get what you want eh?Guess this time you didn't.

why?............why what?If you are going to be friends with benefits then there is no reason to account to the other person.

Old 08-03-2008, 04:54 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,492,377 times
Quote:

There is nothing more. The rest is blah, blah, blah, blah...

Old 08-03-2008, 05:13 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,216,209 times
Quote:
I try to un-obsess. It ain't easy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships