Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 01:13 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,700,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs5mz2 View Post
I met this one girl online who is 5'3, but she only likes guy 6+.
I'm personally attracted to men who are bigger then me...it makes them seem more manly. I definately hated dating skinny guys, I want someone bigger then me.

And I think it goes both ways too - I see ALOT of guys who prefer small women (mostly asian women) because they are short, tiny and petite.

Take my ex. (nice guy) He's 6'2", but he preferred short tiny women. He could have easily dated a tall woman. After we broke up and had Yahoo personal each, his said he was looking for only "skinny" women. Seriously, he wouldn't add average or athletic, he only wanted skinny, and short.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2008, 01:16 PM

333 posts, read 999,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Height? It doesn't matter to me either but if a shorter guy has some annoying Napoleon complex, then that's a deal breaker for me.
There is guy in my office with a serious Napoleon complex. He's a mid level exec. He has to be all of 5'3 or 5'4. His team of direct reports is all women and he acts like Simba protecting his pride.

He wears his power suites to work and will try to stare you down in a meeting.

There was a funny meeting a few weeks ago with him and this other guy that has to be 6'6... if you can image. The shorter guy was sitting down saying something when the taller guy walked into the room and stood behind him. When the taller guy answered the question that was on the floor the short guy look up at him. He looked, up, up up... it was like he was going to fall over. It was too funny. So then he gets p*ss and jumps out of his chair, pulls his pants up, and starts pacing back and forth, while lowering his voice and trying to project more power.... I mean geeze!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships