Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 11:58 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times

Advertisements

wclac--

is this your social life? Something tells me that it is.

Okay, it's a good enough place to start. So high school didn't go so well for you and now you're holed up doing most of your interaction with other humans electronically. That's not the best scenario for someone of your age. You are here for a reason. Either you are a troll and having a laugh at the expense of those who you get riled up, or you are reaching out in the only way that you know how.

Quote:
If CD wasn't so strict on profanity and other stuff, I would be more than happy to curse some people out
Instead of that, why not try to brush up on your social skills in perhaps a more constructive way?

People tend to treat you the way you treat them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2008, 11:58 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,454,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
If CD wasn't so strict on profanity and other stuff, I would be more than happy to curse some people out. People send me personal attacks all the time. I really want to say something bad. But there's too many snitches on here.

Everytime I make a post, an athiest or an illegal alien, and a few mfs on here, comes along and responds negative to my posts.
Wclac, you have to know that I know exactly what you mean by my "kind" and, honestly, considering the source, I'm not offended. Your ignorance is evident and I don't need to further prove that point. Have a good night in your sick, twisted little world. Sweet dreams!

Old 08-07-2008, 11:59 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,868,413 times
I'm here to get as much information as I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
wclac--

is this your social life? Something tells me that it is.

Okay, it's a good enough place to start. So high school didn't go so well for you and now you're holed up doing most of your interaction with other humans electronically. That's not the best scenario for someone of your age. You are hear for a reason. Either you are a troll and having a laugh at the expense of those who you get riled up, or you are reaching out in the only way that you know how.

Instead of that, why not try to brush up on your social skills in perhaps a more constructive way?

People tend to treat you the way you treat them.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:06 AM

874 posts, read 3,678,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, I know I'm just giving you a hard time.
Lol..i'm a good sport..

Old 08-08-2008, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Ok...then you must mean the smart kind, or the articulate kind, or the kind that sees you for what your are. If none of these is it, by all means, elaborate.
Lol..San, youre wasting your breath..i think this kid is like 19..not that thats much of an excuse. He's obviously disrespectful..so dont cater.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Well, considering this is the USA, there are some people who want to come over here so bad.
Lol..??

Old 08-08-2008, 12:11 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,868,413 times
You should look up SrgtWilliepete on YouTube. He brings up a lot of points about sisters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishP7 View Post
Lol..??

Old 08-08-2008, 12:11 AM

Quote:
If CD wasn't so strict on profanity and other stuff, I would be more than happy to curse some people out. People send me personal attacks all the time. I really want to say something bad. But there's too many snitches on here.

Everytime I make a post, an athiest or an illegal alien, and a few mfs on here, comes along and responds negative to my posts.
Wclac..simple..you no likey..sign off!!

Old 08-08-2008, 12:16 AM

Quote:
You should look up SrgtWilliepete on YouTube. He brings up a lot of points about sisters.
No need . Go to bed lil one. Tomorrow will be a better day. And just so you know..I'm a confident sister who cares less about what you or anyone of that matter thinks about me.

You're hilarious..lol..you'll be o.k.

Nite CD..I'm exhausted!

Old 08-08-2008, 05:06 AM

3,663 posts, read 8,662,358 times
15, seems to be the average age. The first time was awkward, but boy after that, SHAZAAMM!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships