Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2008, 10:54 AM

3 posts, read 10,799 times

Advertisements

I'm guessing their is NO answer to this question.

I'm in my 30's very young looking attractive (carded for beer) EVERY TIME.
I do young things, biking, hiking, music..motorcycles..loud guitars..drink beer and cook well.

Ok, I'm in Costa Rica and I'm retired and I find a farm house in Rural Floria with 20 acres for CHEAP so I pack my house up.

I thought about asking the maid to go with me.

She is ~very~ petite and very submissive.
I pay her very well, treat her better then any one has...bring her gifts from the USA when I travel.
and lastly I never laid even as much as a finger on her in a sexual manner..

I'm finding the only way to take her to the USA is a real MARRIAGE!

Deal is after I asked her to the USA she is now wearing very small amounts of clothing, perfume, Extraordinarily very sexy clothing and makeup turning me on like mad... The other day for the first time she had a 1/2 shirt and just stood there for a frozen 60 seconds, it was almost an impossible situation (But I practice due respect and treatment for the Maid as she could put a money demand on me and win if I touched her in a sexual way EVEN with her willingness~~ so its been a HARD time avoiding her.

I wonder how I could do this with the least amount of damage.
Or is it smart/safe ( I don't know a clue about this woman)
But you know I really need a woman for serious LTR and I have the ability to support her.

We have NOTHING much in common, we can barley communicate, I'm vegan and she eats at McDonald's but has adopted a semi vegetarian lifestyle.

My lawyer drew up prenuptial papers and I'm wondering if this attractive young submissive woman will turn into an evil succubus in a years time of being in the USA, gain 50 pounds then kill me..

She does everything I ask and very WELL.

The entire man/woman/nature thing is starting to do its own thing it would appear..

What should I do? wear a condom, prenuptial? or should I just buy a Harley Davidson?

A smart guy told me I should keep her in Costa Rica until I buy that Florida home because then I could back out the marriage. His other idea was "Try before you buy" After all I don't want to send her back like some ebay item...
I'm completely about respect that might also be part of my problem because I should of checked her out more then 10 days before my flight!!

My other friend suggested she was getting all dressed up in sexy clothing for me and DUH...
But its hard to tell if she just wants a green card then that would be hurtful to me.

Last edited by Jay-; 08-09-2008 at 11:13 AM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2008, 06:37 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
I once had a dull pencil. I put it in one of those little sharpener thingies. After a few twists, I had a sharp pencil...

Old 08-09-2008, 07:17 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,486,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay- View Post
What should I do? wear a condom, prenuptial? or should I just buy a Harley Davidson?
My vote, for whatever it's worth, is to wear a prenuptial.

Old 08-09-2008, 07:21 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
My vote, for whatever it's worth, is to wear a prenuptial.
I second that! It's very important to wear a prenup!

Old 08-09-2008, 07:27 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,891,134 times
Then wear the Harley-Davidson!

Old 08-09-2008, 07:39 PM

3,972 posts, read 5,163,440 times
If you bring her back, be sure to keep her away from American women. They'll corner her and fill her head with all kinds of stuff. You'll come home one day and suddenly she'll be all "Eddie! We need to talk Eddie! You don't appreciate me Eddie! Eddie...I want half Eddie!"

Forget it,
Eddie explains it better.
WARNING: This is old Eddie Murphy. There is a lot of foul language in the vid.

Honestly though, it sounds like you really like her, but yeah in this day and age marriage without a pre-nup is a bad idea.

Old 08-09-2008, 07:41 PM

333 posts, read 999,269 times
Quote:
Wear the prenup while riding the Harley

Old 08-10-2008, 07:16 AM

3 posts, read 10,799 times
This has to the be the lamest forum in the planet.
Perhaps a mod out there can remove my account,

I'm actually embarrassed I ever posted on this forum.

Mods terminate my account.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:52 AM

3,663 posts, read 8,662,358 times
You must be lonely and crazy.

Old 08-10-2008, 08:09 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,438,947 times
Quote:
This has to the be the lamest forum in the planet.
Perhaps a mod out there can remove my account,

I'm actually embarrassed I ever posted on this forum.

Mods terminate my account.

All right!!! We've been voted lamest forum on the planet. Mods can you add that to our list of achievements?

To answer your original question. Why don't you just have sex with her and get it over with? You shouldn't marry anyone just because you are uncontrollably attracted to them. How lame is that? Yes wear a condom. Were you planning not to wear one?

Prenup? Of course, but only after you've been engaged for a year or two.

As for the Harley, IMO that's another bad idea. Buying a place in Costa Rica? Probably a good idea.

Any other questions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships