Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 01:46 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times

Advertisements

Actually a lot of gay guys are backstabbing, catty, immature, and effeminate creeps. A lot of times they have sex addictions and it is encouraged by their very own culture despite evidence to show that AIDS is a problem and that relationships are much better...

Some gays have an obsession with youth or being young, not what I would call a "secret pedo" but it is highly strange imo.

And I stand by my statement that many of the lesbians that I've met are very calloused and creepy.

Have a nice day

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_flawless View Post
Oh, lovely.

And the gay guys I've met are all huge flamers who are as backstabbing, b**chy, and catty as the worst stereotype of a woman you can think of, usually even WORSE.

Oh and they all either do hair or interior or floral design, talk with a lisp, and love Liza/Babs/Judy/Cher.

They hate women, call them derogatory fish-related names, and are secret pedophiles. Every one I've met. Oh yeah, and they're promiscuous. Just like lesbians U-haulin it, they are the opposite, can never commit or be monogamous, they're just big hos.

How's that?

Last edited by artsyguy; 08-11-2008 at 01:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2008, 01:50 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,471,750 times
They are really nice to me. Guess they want to do me....

Old 08-11-2008, 01:51 PM

658 posts, read 831,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Sodomites, huh? Well, I guess that leaves lesbians out! *lol*
What, you think lesbos dont play in the mud too? Ah, innocence...

Old 08-11-2008, 01:51 PM

2,743 posts, read 14,296,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanantoqt View Post
sodomites, huh? Well, i guess that leaves lesbians out! *lol*
rofl!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandveybe View Post
And you think straight folks don't?

Old 08-11-2008, 01:52 PM

who is they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
They are really nice to me. Guess they want to do me....

Old 08-11-2008, 01:54 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,457,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandveybe View Post
Duh! I was commenting on your "sodomite" reference. Sheesh! Get a dictionary!

Old 08-11-2008, 01:55 PM

he should get a Kama Sutra-gay version ...that should sort out any problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Duh! I was commenting on your "sodomite" reference. Sheesh! Get a dictionary!

Last edited by artsyguy; 08-11-2008 at 02:05 PM..

Old 08-11-2008, 01:57 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,471,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
who is they?
Lesbos...

Old 08-11-2008, 01:57 PM

2,743 posts, read 14,296,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Actually a lot of gay guys are backstabbing, catty, immature, and effeminate creeps. A lot of times they have sex addictions and it is encouraged by their very own culture despite evidence to show that AIDS is a problem and that relationships are much better...

Some gays have an obsession with youth or being young, not would I would call a "secret pedo" but is highly strange.

And I stand by my statement that many of the lesbians that I've met are very calloused and creepy.

Have a nice day
Well I think it's sad that you're willing to embrace the stereotypes rather than chalk them up to being just that... and I'd say that you just haven't met the right people, and that's sad too. For you.

I'm so glad I've met gorgeous, happy, carefree lesbians and loving, committed, normal gay guys who defy stereotypes so that I can see that the stereotypes of gays and lesbians are just as silly as the stereotypes of black people, Hispanics, Southerners, Canadians, etc. Of COURSE, all stereotypes come from somewhere, and there's probably SOME truth to all of it... key word "some".

Old 08-11-2008, 02:02 PM

Well you are right it is sad for me that I haven't met the right people.

Do you really think I'd say negative things about my own community if it were just a stereotype? The fact is that there are groups of people out there that perfectly fit the stereotype....I've met them and it has been a strange and frustrating journey.

I'm somebody who wants to find happy and loving gays and lesbians to befriend..... if they are indeed out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_flawless View Post
Well I think it's sad that you're willing to embrace the stereotypes rather than chalk them up to being just that... and I'd say that you just haven't met the right people, and that's sad too. For you.

I'm so glad I've met gorgeous, happy, carefree lesbians and loving, committed, normal gay guys who defy stereotypes so that I can see that the stereotypes of gays and lesbians are just as silly as the stereotypes of black people, Hispanics, Southerners, Canadians, etc. Of COURSE, all stereotypes come from somewhere, and there's probably SOME truth to all of it... key word "some".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships