Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 02:03 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,457,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
get a Kama Sutra-gay version ...that should sort out any problems...
And what "problem" is that? Do you even understand what I'm saying?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2008, 02:04 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
Lesbians are much more friendly toward women from what I've seen...they tend to be much more rejecting and rude towards certain types of men...

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
Lesbos...

Old 08-11-2008, 02:10 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,471,750 times
Quote:
Lesbians are much more friendly toward women from what I've seen...they tend to be much more rejecting and rude towards certain types of men...

ohhhhhhh!! That makes sense actually.. lol

Old 08-11-2008, 02:16 PM

754 posts, read 1,449,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandveybe View Post
What, you think lesbos dont play in the mud too? Ah, innocence...
Ok, I'll admit I'm a little slow on this one. But what I figured out what this meant I laughed for about 5 minutes. Priceless.

Old 08-11-2008, 02:19 PM

2,743 posts, read 14,296,788 times
Quote:
Well, again, speaking only for myself... I am only rude to guys who are of the "Oooh, can I watch!?" variety.

In regular, everyday life I tend to get along better with guys and have a little more trouble trusting women when it comes to friendships. That goes back to basing my opinions on women *I* have met and known, I realize... but there you have it.

Old 08-11-2008, 02:24 PM

754 posts, read 1,449,299 times
I will say this, I think the Gay and Lesbian communities really missed the boat on this domestic partnership thing. It was the perfect alternative to marriage. I only wish that it was available to hetero couples. I looked it up, you had to be like 65 or something. You have to consider that the divorce rate is 50% and they aren't going to be any better at it than us. They had the chance of having all the benefits of marriage without the messy divorce. I'm not sure of all of the particulars of domestic partnerships but I just thought that was a great idea.

Old 08-11-2008, 02:32 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
What in the world are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyinLa View Post
I will say this, I think the Gay and Lesbian communities really missed the boat on this domestic partnership thing. It was the perfect alternative to marriage. I only wish that it was available to hetero couples. I looked it up, you had to be like 65 or something. You have to consider that the divorce rate is 50% and they aren't going to be any better at it than us. They had the chance of having all the benefits of marriage without the messy divorce. I'm not sure of all of the particulars of domestic partnerships but I just thought that was a great idea.

Old 08-11-2008, 03:02 PM

112 posts, read 569,326 times
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce_flawless View Post
..."Oooh, can I watch!?"...
I can think of nothing LESS stimulating than watching two whales roll around on a bed.

But that is just me...

Please do not take it personally.

Old 08-11-2008, 03:07 PM

658 posts, read 831,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
I can think of nothing LESS stimulating than watching two whales roll around on a bed. But that is just me... Please do not take it personally.
Actually, it is most people. The idea of watching two water balloons fighting for eachother's tie-off just doesn't ring the bell for the average guy or girl... unless they're really bored.

Old 08-11-2008, 03:14 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,937,768 times
I live with a pretty, very happy, generous lesbian. I'm a happy (for the most part) gay man. My lesbian roommate likes Doris Day movies and musical theater and she is terrified of anything "home improvement". I dislike most musical theater, am the one who does most of the Mr. Fixit stuff in the house and I have zero fashion sense (I'm a surfer...T-shirts, board shorts, and Pucca shells all the way!). Much of friend base who are gay/lesbian don't fit any of the stereotypes either.

Maybe the chic in your story is pissed off because she knows you think she's a lesbian, but she isn't and is tired of people lableing her ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships