Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 05:18 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,583 times

Advertisements

Yeah, that's what animals say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
You make no sense......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2008, 05:22 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
I can't think of anything positive to say about women, except they have nice bodies.
So....you ARE single. BHA HA HA HA.... I see why.....

Old 08-10-2008, 05:26 PM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,583 times
Reply to Yankeegirl: Ah, whatever. No wonder why there's so much misogyny.

Old 08-10-2008, 05:27 PM

355 posts, read 1,376,579 times
well i cant cook and i got no boobs...lol. im so screwed. haha

Old 08-10-2008, 05:29 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,664,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithey View Post
well i cant cook and i got no boobs...lol. im so screwed. haha
Great... Good one!

Old 08-10-2008, 05:37 PM

112 posts, read 569,268 times
Default "G"-oly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
... If men had large breasts they'd know how important that is.
Google Yulia Nova for a lass who seems to have dealt with her handicap(s) quite admirably. An inspiration she is!

Regarding lingerie, consider: When next you walk into a lingerie store stop to enquire as to who designs all those creations. My guess is that male designers are over-represented. Could be wrong of course. But more than one female of my acquaintance-- as I proselytized her thong-ward-- countered that those items were so uncomfortable. Constant pulling, reaching around the back, trips to the ladies room. My answer: Who cares? (Duck!) But they eventually came around.

Old 08-10-2008, 05:44 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,083,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monaliza View Post
I am curious to know what do men like in women ,and women can tell us about their experiences in this field.
A sense of humor and the ability to carry a conversation. Someone who can provide an intellectual challenge is a must, also. Probably -- I could see other factors overriding that, and I admit that I sometimes focus too much on physical attributes. But that isn't enough (for me) to sustain anything long term. I don't think. I've never tried it.

Oh, and most important -- someone willing to "be real" and also accept me for who I am. Which is what I have. Yay!

Old 08-10-2008, 05:45 PM

13 posts, read 40,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoghi View Post
There are a couple of things...

No, really! More than a couple, actually.

Hint: Who is the first female most males encounter? And what did that First Encounter do that was special?

She took care of him. Anticiapted his needs. Put him at the center of her world.

No matter how much he was roughed up on the playing field, or in school, or wherever, this lady was a source of softness, warmth, and comfort.

Get the idea yet? But I could be terribly old-fashioned. Disregard if you wish.

Mommy!!!!! love my mommy!!!

Old 08-10-2008, 05:45 PM

333 posts, read 999,428 times
Let me jump into the fray:

Physical Attributes:
Slim, slender, athletic, to average - anything above average - curry, bbw, etc. no way.

Be proportionate - nothing TOO big or too small.

Height - a perfect fit for me is between 5'2 and 5'5, but I really don't care. As for tall women, I can handle it if they can.

Not looking for perfect body, just someone I find pleasing - the hope would be that they would find me pleasing as well - ok, I can hope can't I - cause I know you've seen my pics - hey, I'm not hiding behind some avatar. WYSWYG

Dress:
Out of the house: Trendy to conservative is fine for work, shopping, school, and generally being out and about.
In the house; clothing is optional, matching undies is a plus, thongs get two thumbs(and a few other things) up
(Basically, what's mine is mine ....)

Personality:
A positive person, upbeat and friendly, nurturing, and soothing. Quick wit, good sense of humor, intellectual, multifaceted, worldly, well travel, cultural.
(Note: for those watching I did NOT say submissive.)

The MOST important trait:
My ideal women wants a partnership where everything; good, bad, and otherwise) is shared. To put it another way: Someone that understands the concept of working WITH their me NOT AGAINST me.

People that I do not find attractive one way or the other:

- complainers
- over weight
- lazy - I'm in the gym 6 days a week - I'm not perfect, but I'm trying, so can you.
- have some kind of chip on their shoulders - be it gender, race, etc.
game players/crazy makers - the one that seem to love nothing more than driving you crazy for their on entertainment purposes.
- Low sex drive - nuff said

So for me, I'm looking for the complete package. Any ladies on this forum that fit bill, please let me know (Yes, we would discuss what you would be getting in return, but that is not the subject of this thread)

Old 08-10-2008, 05:48 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,083,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs5mz2 View Post
Let me jump into the fray:

Physical Attributes:
Slim, slender, athletic, to average - anything above average - curry, bbw, etc. no way.
That's what I thought, too. But I fell in love with (and married) a BBW. Go figure. And I've found that, over time, my tastes are adjusting. She really does turn me on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships