Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2008, 01:38 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times

Advertisements

yes, a heavy set or full figured individual..why do you ask my dear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
you do know what a chubby is donchya???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2008, 01:39 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,165,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
yes, a heavy set or full figured individual..why do you ask my dear?
ummm....nope. and I can't tell you either sorry....it wouldn't be pg

Old 08-22-2008, 02:11 PM

1,570 posts, read 2,070,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariposabella View Post
OH! I HATE men like that!!! I have learned the hard way that good looks are not everything when it comes to a guy. I go for the nice guys now. There is not point in dating bad boys. When your young it seems fun and cool, but when you get older you realize that relationships are so much deeper.
no, most women dont. If not than there wouldnot be so many bad boys who are in they're 30s or 40s. bad boys never change and neither do women.

Old 08-22-2008, 03:33 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Quote:
Has to do with the configuration of a certain part of the male anatomy...

Old 08-22-2008, 04:33 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariposabella View Post
OH! I HATE men like that!!! I have learned the hard way that good looks are not everything when it comes to a guy. I go for the nice guys now. There is not point in dating bad boys. When your young it seems fun and cool, but when you get older you realize that relationships are so much deeper.
The point of every single one of these badboy threads (and there are several), is that women first have to 'learn their lesson.' They learn this by dating/hooking up with the bad boys, and eventually wisen up. Even the quote-unquote GOOD women on this board (the ones you would want to marry, remember?) admit that they first had to learn the hard way.

The attraction is obvious, because confidence is sexy. Most young women don't differentiate between confident nice and confident bad, however men could usually tell a woman exactly which type another guy is.

Moral of the story: Guys need to act that way if they want to get laid by young attractive women. If you go for cougars, or older attractive women, it's probably in your best interest to start acting more like the nice guys you know. But really, if you are a single male between the ages of 18 and 35, do you actively search for a woman much older than yourself?

It's just how you play the game, even if you are not a player. If you are a young guy and you just want one woman for the rest of your life to marry, you STILL must attract her to you and convince her that you rock her world. If you don't have that bad boy spark, she might call you back when she turns 40.

Old 08-22-2008, 04:40 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
He just wants to hear/view the "P" word.

Old 08-22-2008, 05:14 PM

Location: from houstoner to bostoner to new yorker to new jerseyite ;)
4,084 posts, read 12,685,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
The point of every single one of these badboy threads (and there are several), is that women first have to 'learn their lesson.' They learn this by dating/hooking up with the bad boys, and eventually wisen up. Even the quote-unquote GOOD women on this board (the ones you would want to marry, remember?) admit that they first had to learn the hard way.

The attraction is obvious, because confidence is sexy. Most young women don't differentiate between confident nice and confident bad, however men could usually tell a woman exactly which type another guy is.

Moral of the story: Guys need to act that way if they want to get laid by young attractive women. If you go for cougars, or older attractive women, it's probably in your best interest to start acting more like the nice guys you know. But really, if you are a single male between the ages of 18 and 35, do you actively search for a woman much older than yourself?

It's just how you play the game, even if you are not a player. If you are a young guy and you just want one woman for the rest of your life to marry, you STILL must attract her to you and convince her that you rock her world. If you don't have that bad boy spark, she might call you back when she turns 40.
You make some good points, and I think the same could be said for women who can spot a manipulative, gold-digging woman from a mile away and knows what's in store when the guy himself can't see it because he's too blinded by love. It makes me wonder why no one has started a thread about why some guys are attracted to bad girls. There are so-called nice guys out there who are repeatedly attracted to crazy women/b****es, but I don't see 3,000 threads about that!

Old 08-22-2008, 06:15 PM

333 posts, read 999,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstoner View Post
There are so-called nice guys out there who are repeatedly attracted to crazy women/b****es, but I don't see 3,000 threads about that!
So start the thread and lets see what happens.

Old 08-22-2008, 06:16 PM

333 posts, read 999,550 times
Quote:
Priceless!

Old 08-23-2008, 03:43 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Here's a neat cartoon that sums up bad boys' influence on women...

Relationships Gonna Hurt Back
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships