Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 10:56 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,373,269 times

Advertisements

Dating a dumb person is like playing hide and seek on a sand bar...I mean comeon!, when Mom goes....I know what you see in her you have to feel like your beating up a cripple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 11:00 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,934,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
My restaurant hired a new waiter last week. He is dumb as a rock! And last week was too poor to buy a black bow tie to work in. I have to check on him every 10 minutes to make him work, or else I find him standing around either talking to the bartender or in back drinking or eating. He also claims to have done a similar job last year and worked 50 events. He could have fooled me! Anyway, his story is that he is 26 and has a MA in special ed. He doesn't have to work, because his dad is a civil engineer and makes good money. This guy is an only child and his dad bought him a condo. He doesn't even have to pay the mortgage on it. He has another job, it's selling those Croc shoes.

My point is, one can be book smart, but still be as dumb as a rock. If this guy doesn't leave soon, I'm taking a vacation from work until he does. Having him on the floor is a lot more work for me.
Ah, by dumb you mean lacking common sense. I'm a bit guilty there I have my theories on why attractive people tend to have more issues with being sensible than others, but that's a thread for another time .

Old 08-15-2008, 11:22 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
I know he is humble for admitting that. Hello. Wake up brain cells. Wake up. Kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Hey! I just read this and GLS was trying to say his wife thought HE was dumb...get it ?? I think it's pretty funny!

Old 08-15-2008, 11:23 AM

a special education classroom for adults??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttraider512 View Post
Wow, where do you meet these people? through friends? a small town bar??

Old 08-15-2008, 11:51 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,161,317 times
lol........okay okay.........so I just got this Email from a friend and it totally fits here.......

An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on
scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.
They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and
cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm
going to jump off this building."
The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I
get burritos one more time, I'm jumping too."
The Blonde Guy opened his lunch and said, " Bologna again! If I get a
bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."
The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and
cabbage, and jumped to his death.
The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.
The Blonde Guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna, and jumped to his
death as well.
At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd
known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never
would have given it to him again!"
The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos
or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."
Everyone turned and stared at the Blonde's wife.
The Blonde's wife said, "Don't look at me He makes his own lunch."

No offense blonde's (as I am partially blonde ) But this is funny, IMO anyway

Old 08-15-2008, 12:10 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
I have dated a really, really dumb guy. Wow, that was an exhausting relationship! I not only have dated a dumb person, I WORK with them all day long! Yay me! I won't say that I work with ALL dumb people but boy, the vast majority of them are certainly as dumb as bricks which makes my job VERY entertaining all day LOL

Old 08-15-2008, 12:11 PM

I know how pathetic, I think I find a lot of intellectual people that have practically no common sense. It is weird and annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
I have dated a really, really dumb guy. Wow, that was an exhausting relationship! I not only have dated a dumb person, I WORK with them all day long! Yay me! I won't say that I work with ALL dumb people but boy, the vast majority of them are certainly as dumb as bricks which makes my job VERY entertaining all day LOL

Old 08-15-2008, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
I hear ya with the whole "dumb ppl at work" thing.....and the scary thing is......I work in education.......so political makes me litterally sick to my stomach sometimes.....it's a shame

Old 08-15-2008, 12:27 PM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
I hear ya with the whole "dumb ppl at work" thing.....and the scary thing is......I work in education.......so political makes me litterally sick to my stomach sometimes.....it's a shame

Well I didn't want to say but I work with the military LOL - NO OFFENSE to anyone afterall, I'm a Navy bratt. But the term "military intelligence" well, do I really need to say it? OXYMORON!!!
(and like I said, not everyone I deal with are complete morons)

Old 08-15-2008, 12:29 PM

ooooooooo military boys! Luck you!!!!

Kidding kinda~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships