Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 04:40 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,271,302 times

Advertisements

Well, I just told me wife about it, I threw away the phone numbers. My wife asked me if I would have gone out with her. I told her that, as a man I would have but since I am a married man I would have analized the situation but most likely I wouldn't have gone out with her. She gave me a hug/kiss. Wooohooo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2008, 04:43 PM

28,896 posts, read 53,973,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Well, I just told me wife about it, I threw away the phone numbers. My wife asked me if I would have gone out with her. I told her that, as a man I would have but since I am a married man I would have analized the situation but most likely I wouldn't have gone out with her. She gave me a hug/kiss. Wooohooo!
Good going, man. You'll pick up definite brownie points from her, too.

Old 08-17-2008, 04:47 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,956,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs5mz2 View Post
So you mean to tell me that I've been hanging out in the wrong spots. Man. All those hours in clubs. I could have been a C-E-C getting all of the hotties.

Hmm.. forget clubbing and pub crawls, I'm spending next weekend at C-E-C... wish me luck
You have to go during the week! I'd imagine the single moms go right after work (since they HAVE to work) to get the energy out of their lil' darlings, so perhaps they can put them to sleep early. Women should go on the weekends as usually the guys are the weekend parents.

Are you sure you can stand it, though? I'd never set foot in this place myself.

Old 08-17-2008, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Aaaww, atta kittie!

I personally don't see the need to tell her (other than for ego boost ), but it's all good.

Old 08-17-2008, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Aaaww, atta kittie!

I personally don't see the need to tell her (other than for ego boost ), but it's all good.
See, I'm of the "Full Disclosure" camp. Because if you don't tell her, then you have secrets from her. And then, you might start thinking about this woman, and then start seeing if you can find her again, etc. etc. etc. I've known guys like that.

So honesty is the best policy.

Old 08-17-2008, 04:57 PM

Now if you were a single guy, and were just into unsatisfied married or divorced women, I'll have to say that CEC is the place to be. Just grab a nephew or niece and head down there. Because the kids are ignoring the adults, the adults are bored, and CEC serves BEER. I have to admit, several years ago, taking my kids there one rainy January afternoon when my wife was out of town on biz, and the place was just lousy with cougars.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
See, I'm of the "Full Disclosure" camp. Because if you don't tell her, then you have secrets from her. And then, you might start thinking about this woman, and then start seeing if you can find her again, etc. etc. etc. I've known guys like that.

So honesty is the best policy.
You might be right, even though I wouldn't call this a secret. It's just a piece of unmentioned unnecessary info. I'm pretty sure everybody has some of those.

Just to play the devil's advocate, I think sometimes people might allude to something in order to make it look innocent, so when later on they're caught doing it they can say it's nothing...

Old 08-17-2008, 05:42 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,271,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Aaaww, atta kittie!

There's nothing like peace of mind, if you know what I mean!

Old 08-17-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
There's nothing like peace of mind, if you know what I mean!
Oh, trust me, I do! The doghouse is not a fun place! Especially for cats!

Old 08-17-2008, 06:06 PM

2,437 posts, read 6,993,114 times
Oh wow.. I didnt know C-E-C was a mating ground... the things we find out .. on here...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships