Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 01:50 AM

44,256 posts, read 64,365,577 times

Advertisements

I don't understand. Just because she's attractive there has to be some lurid implication over going to a dining establishment and putting food in your mouth?!

Adults continually disappoint me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2010, 02:01 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lover1973 View Post
I asked a married man to lunch, he is also my ex boyfriend, I do have strong feelings for him, and havent seen him in years (15 yrs) we got up on facebook, when I ask him, he wanted to make it a different day because his wife comes to his shop on certain days and he didnt want her to know, so we went to lunch just as friends, he said there was nothing wrong with his relationship, but he hasnt had a sex life in a long time. Nothing happened, however I did send him a message because I am getting married soon, to let him know that I do find him very sexy to just let it out and feel better because I told him, he did respond back asking me if I was trying to make him blush??? I dont think its going to escalate to anything but harmless flirting, I know he loves his wife, and I love my soon to be hubby, it's just that when I got feelings for someone and I never told him how I felt, it would bother me and would make it hard to not think about it once I do get married??? I guess I need advice too!!!!
Just sleep with him and get it over with. If you didn't want to and you were completely into your soon to be husband, you wouldn't even think about another man that way...at least not for many, many years. Get it out of your system now or do your soon-to-be husband a favor and spill the beans. Don't drag these feelings into a new marriage because you would be betraying your husband on a deep, intimate level.

Be honest, frank, and upfront with everyone involved for God's sake, including yourself. You don't sound like a woman who is ready to get married IMHO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships