Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2008, 01:29 AM

123 posts, read 351,734 times

Advertisements

Totally mind blowing.

You can view the 2hour long movie or download it for free even on the website as the creator of the movie wants to spread the message.

The bit about Sept 11 and religion is most compelling.

Please please watch this if you guys have the time...

Zeitgeist - The Movie (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm - broken link)

Cheers,

Old 08-24-2008, 02:31 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times
Looks boring. I'm quite happy with my relationship with God as it is.

Old 08-24-2008, 03:38 AM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,764 times
A rehash of old concepts that have been around literally forever. Looks 'compelling' only to those who were raised on mtv and the mainstream media

Old 08-24-2008, 05:41 AM

EDIT: I just drank six beers and watched this whole damn movie, lol. Talk about I-must-have-no-life.

Interesting movie, although many of these Fed/One World Govmt. theories have already been done in other movies and such. Probably the only information that was new to me was the creation of the AMERO currency between america, canada, and mexico (similar to the EURO). Anyway, bedtime for me, wishing you all a wonderful existence as a small cog in the machine

Old 08-24-2008, 01:00 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times
no comment

Old 08-24-2008, 01:39 PM

52,271 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princ3ss06 View Post
Totally mind blowing.

You can view the 2hour long movie or download it for free even on the website as the creator of the movie wants to spread the message.

The bit about Sept 11 and religion is most compelling.

Please please watch this if you guys have the time...

Zeitgeist - The Movie (http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm - broken link)

Cheers,

Haven't seen this movie, don't know if I want to give up 2 hours of my life to things I'm not so sure I agree with.

I went to wikipedia and read a brief overview of the movie and what it talks about. It makes references to the 911 towers falling as being an "inside" job.

The simple logistics of taking down a bldg in a controlled demolition is an engineering process, one of which I don't believe could have been done covertly while a bldging is occupied with thousand of people on a daily basis. Especially since the government can't do a dam thing effectively. Once I read about stuff like that credibility become an issue for me.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The simple logistics of taking down a bldg in a controlled demolition is an engineering process, one of which I don't believe could have been done covertly while a bldging is occupied with thousand of people on a daily basis.
The building was built in a way that left access to the core structure without being visible to people in the offices. One could crawl underneath and within walls without being detected. It's possible, though not likely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
...especially since the government can't do a dam thing effectively.
True. This would be the point where I ask myself if the government could pull such a thing off. I suppose it's possible if a group like the cia had absolute control of the operation, but still, it's a long shot. WTC building 7 is the only plausable controlled demolition, because it fell straight down without being hit by a plane. The pancake theory works for the twin towers, because they were some of the tallest buildings in the world, but not building 7. Guess we'll never know
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships