Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 01:48 PM

3 posts, read 4,908 times

Advertisements

My friend and i are both straight, we both have boyfriends. Her and i are like sisters and we've known eachother since 1st grade and have always been very close. We do NOT find other females attractive, but for some reason.... starting some time not far back in the past, her and i became curious and decided to experiment with eachother, so we did. Neither of us had ever been or even thought of being with a girl, we were jusr curious. But then after that, some time passed, and we still get urges, mostly strong urges to do things sexually related with each other again. We don't know what this means, and were very confused by it. We don't think of each other as a relationship partner, we just have those sudden urges to sleep together again. And we both have fantacies about doing things with eachother. Please help us... we don't know what this means or what we should do, any ideas or advice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2008, 01:50 PM

51,932 posts, read 52,357,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheobe View Post
My friend and i are both straight, we both have boyfriends. Her and i are like sisters and we've known eachother since 1st grade and have always been very close. We do NOT find other females attractive, but for some reason.... starting some time not far back in the past, her and i became curious and decided to experiment with eachother, so we did. Neither of us had ever been or even thought of being with a girl, we were jusr curious. But then after that, some time passed, and we still get urges, mostly strong urges to do things sexually related with each other again. We don't know what this means, and were very confused by it. We don't think of each other as a relationship partner, we just have those sudden urges to sleep together again. And we both have fantacies about doing things with eachother. Please help us... we don't know what this means or what we should do, any ideas or advice?
Give me a break

Old 08-25-2008, 01:52 PM

4,589 posts, read 13,139,532 times
lol......R U serious?

wierd

Old 08-25-2008, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
lol......R U serious?

wierd
Questions like this remind me of the bit that Chris Rock does regarding two women who approach him and want him to be the judge of an oral sex competition.

Old 08-25-2008, 01:59 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,438,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheobe View Post
It's "she and I"..."she and I!" Geez!

Old 08-25-2008, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Questions like this remind me of the bit that Chris Rock does regarding two women who approach him and want him to be the judge of an oral sex competition.
Hahahaha.....

Old 08-25-2008, 02:09 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,120,784 times
The next time you think about sleeping with her....call your boyfriend and offer to share his bed. Tell her to do the same.

If you still want to sleep with her.....get a boyfriend that knows a bit more about such things.

If that doesn't work.....forget the boys and go with the girls.

And I suspect that both of you know exactly what is happening.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:13 PM

4,500 posts, read 2,838,729 times
I suggest to seperate for a while and don't see eath other at all until both of you can lose the urge and the desire. If you can not do that ,so you need to see a doctor or an expert who will analyse this situation for you.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Hahahaha.....
There was a poster awhile back that was talking about how horny she was since her and her boyfriend broke up.

I always find when women blatantly use their sexuality to try and turn men on amusing.

Believe me I'm not a woman hater either

Old 08-25-2008, 02:15 PM

yea....some women have to try more than others obviously lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships