Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 06:04 PM

8 posts, read 25,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
nothankyou - I'm wondering. . . with being 22 - if perhaps financial difficulties may be affecting him. You did say he is working weird, long hours. Financial stresses alone are enough to temporarily fritz out a man's drive. Are you working? Could there possibly be some breeding animosity on his end that perhaps he feels that you may not be doing your part to help out and he feels that he is carrying the burden? That's the only other thing I can really think of that makes logical sense other than he may not be attracted anymore.

I see where you're coming from, but I do work. We have had some stress with finances, but this problem has been around much longer than our bills.

At this point, I really do think he just isn't attracted to me anymore, but of coarse he'd never say that. If that were the case, I just wish he'd tell me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2008, 06:15 PM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothankyou View Post
I see where you're coming from, but I do work. We have had some stress with finances, but this problem has been around much longer than our bills.

At this point, I really do think he just isn't attracted to me anymore, but of coarse he'd never say that. If that were the case, I just wish he'd tell me!
he has already spoken with his unspoken ways

Old 09-01-2008, 06:26 PM

1,729 posts, read 4,997,092 times
Quote:
My boyfriend and I have been together for four years now, and in the beginning, we had sex all the time, which was perfect! Now, four years later, my boyfriend seems to never want it, acts like its a hassle, and will make excuses to not have sex! I feel completely rejected, unattractive, and insanely frustrated. If it were up to me, we'd be going at it at least twice a day. We're young(22) and I love him more than anything, I just can't see myself leaving the man I'd like to marry over...sex. Then again, I can't give it up for good, and I know it will only get worse!! I know some men in my position would have already cheated if their women acted this way, and I don't want to do that to him. i just want his sex. Any ideas?
AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY: And judge for yourself what is happening to our society. I am not computer savvy, so I was not able to place the link here the appropriate way, but if you follow the address paying attention to the capital letters and lower key letters you should have no problem viewing what I did, which should answer your question as to probably why your boyfriend has lost interest in you, and it is not happening only to you, it is happening to many others in our society. There is too much happening out there. SEE FOR YOURSELF:
YouTube - Latina booty Dancing Regaetone- Noche de Luna Llena You must copy everything exactly to be successful, or it may work directly from here, but you will see LATINA BOOTY DANCING REGAETONE. When men are exposed to all of this, they will have a tendency to loss more than interest. Good-luck to you.

Old 09-01-2008, 06:33 PM

139 posts, read 476,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
As a woman, I just have to say this. I highly doubt he has lost his sexual appetite at 22 (especially at 22) - perhaps you are not giving him the "smut" aspects that he craves in a woman. Men are visual creatures - as a woman, cater to that. Men are hunters - be attractive and visually desirable, go grab something off trashy dot com and give that man a feast for his eyes - it's a great start. Do you guys role play? Suggest a game of "photographer and model" - let him choose the scantily-clad outfits. Add fun gadgets into the bedroom. Make things sexy and fun (and provide some eye candy) - instead of making sex a chore. A couple that plays together - stays together. If you roused it in him once, no reason you couldn't again if you really want to. The power of a woman is immense, she just has to realize she is limitless on making that thing go up and down.
I like her thinking girl!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-01-2008, 06:45 PM

8 posts, read 25,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBIES77 View Post
AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY: And judge for yourself what is happening to our society. I am not computer savvy, so I was not able to place the link here the appropriate way, but if you follow the address paying attention to the capital letters and lower key letters you should have no problem viewing what I did, which should answer your question as to probably why your boyfriend has lost interest in you, and it is not happening only to you, it is happening to many others in our society. There is too much happening out there. SEE FOR YOURSELF:
YouTube - Latina booty Dancing Regaetone- Noche de Luna Llena You must copy everything exactly to be successful, or it may work directly from here, but you will see LATINA BOOTY DANCING REGAETONE. When men are exposed to all of this, they will have a tendency to loss more than interest. Good-luck to you.

wow. i don't even know what to say to that. that's um. hm. not sure thats exactly the reason, but. thanks for the input!

Old 09-01-2008, 06:55 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,161,054 times
Quote:
Well...to answer a bunch of the days questions...we both graduated college and are working. I do not, nor have I ever, based this relationship on sex. This man has been there for me during some of my lowest, hardest days. If he were to ask me to be his wife tomorrow, I'd be the luckiest girl on earth. Its hard to find someone who knows all of you, at your best and worst, and loves you regardless. In no way am I doubting or questioning our love.

He and I have a very open and honest relationship. We have talked about this before, for a good...almost year now. I don't hound him for sex, and trust me ladies, I've got every fantasy skanky outfit possible. But imagine how often you'd wanna dress up when you go through all the work it takes to get as hot as we look, just for him to turn you down. its. rough.

As for us changing, we already have. I'm not the person I was at 18, neither is he. But we've grown together and I'm closer to him and more in love than I thought possible. Which is why I'm so torn over this. Because I DONT want to be the selfish, greedy, shallow person who leaves someone they have something so special with...over sex. But, sex is extremely important. Not the number one, but, lets be honest, its up there.

I guess it just comes down to personal preference on whether sex is a deal breaker. I think thats the point I'm at. I appreciate all the advice though, I'm gonna keep working on it!!
More details! Well I think that you have to be brave and start talking about this situation. In order for a relationship to survive in the long run, you BOTH have to be comfortable talking to each other about EVERYTHING! You are not a mindreader and neither is he. But be gentle in your approach when you broach this subject. Don't put him on the defensive. And I'm sure that he doesn't want to walk away from a relationship with someone that he's had a good history with and that he trusts.

Old 09-01-2008, 07:02 PM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
More details! Well I think that you have to be brave and start talking about this situation. In order for a relationship to survive in the long run, you BOTH have to be comfortable talking to each other about EVERYTHING! You are not a mindreader and neither is he. But be gentle in your approach when you broach this subject. Don't put him on the defensive. And I'm sure that he doesn't want to walk away from a relationship with someone that he's had a good history with and that he trusts.
very true too!

Old 09-01-2008, 08:48 PM

1,729 posts, read 4,997,092 times
Exclamation Loss of sexual..............

Since you did not think the link/url I sent you had anything to do with it, do you think he maybe gay, has a health problem, or is experiencing the onset of mental illness, particularly, depression?

Old 09-01-2008, 08:54 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,649,848 times
Originally Posted by RUBIES77 View Post

Quote:
wow. i don't even know what to say to that. that's um. hm. not sure thats exactly the reason, but. thanks for the input!

(ROFLMAO) ----stares at screen-----(ROFLMAO Again!)

That was grrrreat.

Old 09-02-2008, 12:20 AM

330 posts, read 970,214 times
I didn't read all the posts, but at 22 cmon. Check him for a pulse or drag him to the doctor. Damn, at 22 I remember not even making it out of the bedroom some days. Check that, had to answer the door because pizza had arrived, then back to the bedroom. Anyway, there's definitely issues there and they need to be resolved both for you and him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships