U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 04:51 PM

1 posts, read 1,554 times

Advertisements

Recently I have been haunted. I find myself physically attracted to jerks. I love having sex with them and screwing with their brains using various manipulative tactics. For me it is a power trip and I never stay with one guy for a long period of time. (Guys should be wary of me because I am a mega *****) Lately though I met a guy who I have so much respect for I couldnt imagine playing ugly games at him. In a strange way I love him (and yes mega ******* are capable of love) but I am terrified of having sex with him or even tell him that I love him. I am scared that I might not be very into him physically and that he might deduce that I dont love him as much as he loves me (which is probably true) but the point here is that in my emotionally limited world I do love him I simply dont know how on earth to express it without feeling deceitful. I know he deserves a better girl than me (you know the type that loves to fall in love, marry have toddlers and live happily ever after) but at the same time deep down I feel jealous at the thought that some other girl will have him and will be capable of loving him back the way he should be loved back (usually I dont say that about guys but this guy is unusually much more mature than women his own age or older).

Should I sleep with him, should I hug him, should I say what I feel. So many choices and i feel like Hamlet.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2008, 04:55 PM

25,161 posts, read 51,212,857 times
You have BPD or NPD? See a forensic psychologist please.

The man you are "haunting" is in danger of getting his self-esteem damaged by you.

I don't put up with people that consider themselves deceitful, manipulative, and mega B-word. I either ignore people like you and or give people like you very abrasive-long winded lectures. I'm not usually shy about telling others my opinion about people who are mega-b words.

Last edited by artsyguy; 09-01-2008 at 05:55 PM..

Old 09-01-2008, 05:27 PM

16,224 posts, read 24,208,188 times
Go ahead and fall for him! Maybe he will treat you, the way you treat other people.

Old 09-01-2008, 05:31 PM

7,269 posts, read 9,945,314 times
Ha, I can't help but ask with the info provided - And $$how much$$ is this guy worth???

Since you do not find him attractive, that is, so early on.

If it's "love" you wouldn't even have the idea of feeling deceitful in your mind/heart/spirit.

Again. . . what's the worth?

Old 09-01-2008, 05:35 PM

10,809 posts, read 22,392,312 times
Leave him alone. Did you expect a different answer?

Old 09-01-2008, 05:52 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,452,246 times
Why did you bother to play games like that anyway?

Games, more like whoring. That's what whores do, they manipulate and play with men's emotions and have "power trips" deceiving themselves.

How would you know if he loves you and you can't seem to love yourself? Hhm?

I got a suggestion: Just be human. You don't have to sleep with him just because you like him, there are other ways, you know.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:22 PM

123 posts, read 281,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iksikaksi View Post
blah blah blah...Should I sleep with him, should I hug him, should I say what I feel.
hug him while you sleep with him. and talk dirty, he really doesn't care how you feel. he's a guy

Old 09-01-2008, 09:38 PM

123 posts, read 335,298 times
Are you a Scorpio or Gemini by any chance?

Even bitc*es repent. Maybe he's your catalyst for change.. that said, only get involved with him if you know for sure that you are willing to amend your ways. Else, you'll only end up hurting him

Old 09-01-2008, 09:42 PM

2,410 posts, read 6,635,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princ3ss06 View Post
Are you a Scorpio or Gemini by any chance?

Even bitc*es repent. Maybe he's your catalyst for change.. that said, only get involved with him if you know for sure that you are willing to amend your ways. Else, you'll only end up hurting him
What the heck does Scorpios or Geminis have to do with this? Any sign can be mentally deranged.. not just scorpios and Geminis...

Old 09-01-2008, 09:45 PM

123 posts, read 281,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man in SATX View Post
What the heck does Scorpios or Geminis have to do with this? Any sign can be mentally deranged.. not just scorpios and Geminis...
yea but, scorpios, i mean, c'mon. they tip the 'mentally deranged' scale. they are the standard by which all others are measured
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships