Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2008, 06:58 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,907,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstoner View Post
Then please prove it. I'd love to know where you're getting your misinformation from. It's a muscle. It can stretch or shrink to size. And there are these little things called kegels... It doesn't make sense that women have such Gigantor-sized vaginas like you're suggesting. Sure, there is some variation, but not so much as you seem to think. If that were the case, there would be lots of different sizes of tampons on the market to accommodate them.

Let's let this be the last word on "worn out" vaginas, shall we? | Scarleteen
Read back, I placed the information there. quit selectively reading. So you're going to tell me that a petite Asian lady has the same sized vagina as a 6 ft european woman? Get real! I've been with both. Vagina sizes ARE NOT ALL THE SAME! Not even close!

Women's vaginal length varies on AVERAGE from 3-7 inches. This is science. True they are muscle, true they accomodate size, but they are not all the same as you suggest. The uterus of some women is 3 inches inside, others it might be 7, 8 or 10. Many women are too small boned around the vaginal wall and opening to give natural child birth, others need to be cut. Larger women can give birth without any medical intervention.

Women have a size, just like us boys. Accept it ladies, we had to long ago.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:05 PM

Location: from houstoner to bostoner to new yorker to new jerseyite ;)
4,084 posts, read 12,633,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
Read back, I placed the information there. quit selectively reading. So you're going to tell me that a petite Asian lady has the same sized vagina as a 6 ft european woman? Get real! I've been with both. Vagina sizes ARE NOT ALL THE SAME! Not even close!

Women's vaginal length varies on AVERAGE from 3-7 inches. This is science. True they are muscle, true they accomodate size, but they are not all the same as you suggest. The uterus of some women is 3 inches inside, others it might be 7, 8 or 10. Many women are too small boned around the vaginal wall and opening to give natural child birth, others need to be cut. Larger women can give birth without any medical intervention.

Women have a size, just like us boys. Accept it ladies, we had to long ago.
First off, vaginal LENGTH is different from WIDTH, and the vaginal size thing you are arguing has to do with WIDTH. Secondly, I never said they are all the same size. I said there is some variation, but not much. Lastly, the uterus is not the vagina. MAJOR FAIL. I suggest you re-take sex ed and get your facts straight.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:34 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,907,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstoner View Post
First off, vaginal LENGTH is different from WIDTH, and the vaginal size thing you are arguing has to do with WIDTH. Secondly, I never said they are all the same size. I said there is some variation, but not much. Lastly, the uterus is not the vagina. MAJOR FAIL. I suggest you re-take sex ed and get your facts straight.
Can you read? Seriously can you? The uterus is located at the end or top of the vagina. To reach the uterus is anywhere from 3 inches in, to 7 inches on average. Some women's are even deeper.

Ya just made by point also, that width has more to do with the size debate then length. Yet everyone only speaks of inches in length when it comes to size.

Please call your gyno doc tomorrow and end this stupid debate. Just ask him. Vagina sizes vary every bit as much as do penis size. Period, fact, not debatable!

If you like a huge, massive shlong, so be it. All the more for ya, but this also means you, yourself likely have a huge, massive vagina. either that, or you enjoy pain.

You're the one that can't accept the facts.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:52 PM

Location: from houstoner to bostoner to new yorker to new jerseyite ;)
4,084 posts, read 12,633,692 times
Quote:
Can you read? Seriously can you? The uterus is located at the end or top of the vagina. To reach the uterus is anywhere from 3 inches in, to 7 inches on average. Some women's are even deeper.

Ya just made by point also, that width has more to do with the size debate then length. Yet everyone only speaks of inches in length when it comes to size.

Please call your gyno doc tomorrow and end this stupid debate. Just ask him. Vagina sizes vary every bit as much as do penis size. Period, fact, not debatable!

If you like a huge, massive shlong, so be it. All the more for ya, but this also means you, yourself likely have a huge, massive vagina. either that, or you enjoy pain.

You're the one that can't accept the facts.
Awww... am I supposed to cry now? Did you mean to hurt my itty bitty feewings?

Pray tell, what does length have to do with fitting a mayo jar up there? Do you even know what you're arguing anymore?

And where are your facts? You can't cite yourself and your "Asian experience" as a source.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:08 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,398,439 times
Quote:

Care to cite your source for those "facts"? And the uterus is not at the top of the vagina. The vagina actually extends above the opening to the uterus which is the cervex, which is located near the top of the vagina towards the front. During intercourse, the heaad of the penis actually goes behind the opening to the uterus. This design results in the cervex sitting in a pool of semen after intercourse (the female orgasm is actually designed to bring sperm in contact with the cervex).

So, while the opening to the uterus may be 3 to 7 inches in (assuming your fact, which I've never heard before is correct), that doesn't determine the length of the vagina. Though I'd like to see data on that 7 inches as that doesn't make much sense when one considers how reproduction works, so I'll wait until you post your proof of your facts.

And my gyno would agree with this.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
K, let's assume that is true. Now what about the size of the labia lips? Cuz I have seen women with nothing but a slit and women with lips that could litterally reach across the dinner table and snack on their own
What does that have to do with size mattering?

Old 09-08-2008, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
I worked with a man who told everybody his wasn't very big, but he was proud of every foot of it!

Old 09-08-2008, 08:33 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,626,737 times
In response to the "actual" size issue, my current gentleman is a solid 9.5 inches. Without having to do any guesswork, I'd say he's easily the largest.

It would be nearly inconceivable to go down a size, so to speak, by dating anyone else. Once you adapt, and I'm too tight to give natural childbirth without a metric ****load of pain and surgery, it's... No, you just can't go back to a smaller size

And a Bic lighter is too small to please anyone.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:35 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,497,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
In response to the "actual" size issue, my current gentleman is a solid 9.5 inches. Without having to do any guesswork, I'd say he's easily the largest.

It would be nearly inconceivable to go down a size, so to speak, by dating anyone else. Once you adapt, and I'm too tight to give natural childbirth without a metric ****load of pain and surgery, it's... No, you just can't go back to a smaller size

And a Bic lighter is too small to please anyone.
Your man is not 9 and a half inches. You are lying. Please don't make me repost my spray starch bottle to prove you wrong.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:38 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,626,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Your man is not 9 and a half inches. You are lying. Please don't make me repost my spray starch bottle to prove you wrong.
Oh honey, if I could post pictures I would
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships