Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 10:29 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,520,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlyn5669 View Post
It's true what some of the posters said about wanting what you can't have....

But I do tend to stay or get away from men who throw the "Love" word out there so quickly. I'm a bit skeptical when they don't even know me or have spent more than a few hours at a time with me and say it.

What if they don't like the fact that I sit on my bathroom counter and floss my teeth? It's a habit I can't break. It's not a big deal to me, but it might drive someone else nuts!!! lol.

Remember, no matter how cute, sexy and nice a guy or girl may be....there is someone, somewhere who is tired of putting up with their sh*t.
Amen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 10:30 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,287,961 times
Quote:
Remember, no matter how cute, sexy and nice a guy or girl may be....there is someone, somewhere who is tired of putting up with their sh*t.

Aint that the truth.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:39 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,287,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refugee56 View Post
While you have been married, have you had someone who is very attracted to you (emotionally or physically)?

Many of my male friends are always telling me that is far easier to attract a women since they got married. It seems like many women love married guys. Especially if the man is happily married. One guy I know since he got married has had so many women (mostly married themselves) throw them selves at him. He thinks it is funny because when he was single he could rarely get a date.

One women who he befriended at work told him recently that she was falling in love with him.

What gives?
You spend a lot of time worrying about other people.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:42 AM

288 posts, read 653,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
You spend a lot of time worrying about other people.

This is true!!! He's probably watching him from his window, also............CREEEEEEPY!!!

Old 09-11-2008, 12:37 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,593,142 times
Quote:
I hate to say it, but it's true. But the flip side is also true. You may be with someone whose habits drives you insane, but there's someone else out there who will find them endearing.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:56 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,593,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
She becomes an attention junkie, and her friends egg her on. Some of them because they're doing the same thing and it makes their own behavior seem acceptable. Others egg her on because she has become their source of entertainment and gossip.
I know this thread isn't about infidelity, but I had to comment on this point because I think this is a big reason why women are cheating just as much as men these days. We all know what's right and wrong behavior, but when when our friends are either condoning it or guilty of it themselves, that makes it all the more easier to do and not feel guilty about it.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:03 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,624,903 times
Denny, it's not just "these days" where women are cheating (more). The odds have not changed much in 50 or so years, it's just better documented. It's an age-old Scientific fact that human beings are not one of the few select monogamous-wired creatures on Earth.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:39 PM

28,896 posts, read 53,944,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
I know this thread isn't about infidelity, but I had to comment on this point because I think this is a big reason why women are cheating just as much as men these days. We all know what's right and wrong behavior, but when when our friends are either condoning it or guilty of it themselves, that makes it all the more easier to do and not feel guilty about it.
Sure it's about infidelity. If a married woman tells somebody "I am falling in love with you," what do you think she wants?

Old 09-11-2008, 01:41 PM

28,896 posts, read 53,944,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Denny, it's not just "these days" where women are cheating (more). The odds have not changed much in 50 or so years, it's just better documented. It's an age-old Scientific fact that human beings are not one of the few select monogamous-wired creatures on Earth.
Yup. What's more, women are more likely to cover for a cheating friend than men.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:44 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,920,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Yup. What's more, women are more likely to cover for a cheating friend than men.
Really?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships