Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 12:13 PM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 319 View Post
I have a friend that I have known since high school and he has been telling me the politics and what not of working in an accounting firm. Anyway, he tells me about this married lady with kids that he flirts with. He feels her rear and they also share long intimate hugs when no one is looking. I have more to the story as it has ups and downs..but based on that what are your thoughts. I told him he needs to be careful b/c I think she may want more and this would put him in an even more awkward position. He seems to think it is all innocent. So is it innocent flirting, or does she want more or what?
My guess is that they are already having sex or will soon. It's probable that your friend is easing you into the story to gauge your reaction for fear that him having an affair with a married mom might cause you to get mad \ lose respect for him.

Your friend is BSing you with the "all innocent" stuff. Did he shift gears to "it's all innocent" after you told him you didn't approve? Good money that your friend is not being fully honest with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2008, 03:09 PM
319 319 started this thread

105 posts, read 221,768 times
That thought crossed my mind but I have known the guy for a while (since HS) and he is pretty adamant that he has not "done" anything, yet!

According to him, she talks about her family all the time, husband included. He just touches her in a playful fashion only. He has hinted that there is a possibility that he will or has done something else, regarding touching.

As I have told him she may talk about her family but this behavior means something else...

Update
hand to naked butt..not happend yet but scheduled in the future.....

Old 09-29-2008, 07:45 AM

Update:

He told me this weekend that HE likes her! He is waiting for the right time to kiss her. Ain't that a $%^#@? I told him to walk not run away. A married woman that cries about her family (kids) a lot is not a relationship to get into....especially at these costs.
This is getting crazy!!!

Old 09-29-2008, 07:58 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 319 View Post
Update:

He told me this weekend that HE likes her! He is waiting for the right time to kiss her. Ain't that a $%^#@? I told him to walk not run away. A married woman that cries about her family (kids) a lot is not a relationship to get into....especially at these costs.
This is getting crazy!!!
Your friend is an immature jackass. She is having serious issues and your buddy is wading into a situation that will affect her whole family profoundly.

The fact that he is having his fun (and appears to slowly be leaking you more and more info) and can walk away is a little mirror into his maturity and morality. *This should make you question what sort of friend this guy really is and if he isn't just a selfish user*.

My advice to YOU is to consider walking or running away from this impending train wreck and your *friend*.

Old 09-29-2008, 01:36 PM

While I do undersatd the hard line...he is pretty much like my brother so....

While I have told him of my disgust and lowered respect for him about this situation he is a grown man that has to answer for his choices..be they good or in THIS case BAD!!!!

My issue is that this woman may be playing around with him...either way he goose is cooked if he continues to have no sense...

I would still like to hear more opinions from the married and single ladies on this situation... it is like a bad movie that I just can't turn off....

Old 09-29-2008, 02:04 PM

1,167 posts, read 1,520,004 times
As a married woman I do not hug other men aside from relatives and my husband's best friend, never is it lingering and it is usually a one armed "hey how are you doing" hug. I would NEVER allow another man to touch my butt or any other part of me. My body belongs to me and when I made my vows I pledged it to my husband, no other man gets in on my husband's action.

A woman who is willing to do this is a dangerous person to associate with. She has no respect for her husband, her children or herself. What is stopping her from turning on your friend once she gets what she wants. She may get scared that he will "tell on" her, so she may cry "sexual harrassment". He would have a fun time talking his way out of that one. Also, I think if someone saw them she would probably file a sexual harassment claim against your friend just to make it look like she was innocent.

Old 09-29-2008, 02:08 PM

3 posts, read 21,762 times
Take it from a trainer,lol.....She wants more and probably already has had more......Bored and unsatisfied leads to seeking a thrill elsewhere.....However, getting sexual at the workplace is usually bad news, but it happens everywhere.......I could tell you some stories,lol

Old 09-29-2008, 02:12 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
Touching your coworkers is usually considered off-limits by most employers...

Old 09-29-2008, 02:15 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,030,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Touching your coworkers is usually considered off-limits by most employers...
this is true but how man coworkers end up fooling around? i agree with you whole heartedly it is just that people are just a few steps up from shear animals themselves so things are bound to happen (like bumping uglies).

Old 09-29-2008, 02:17 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
No matter what the circumstances are. It applies equally to fighting as it does to hugging. If people could just learn to keep their hands to themselves...and do their JOB, instead of making it a social interaction....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships