Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 02:21 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,033,091 times

Advertisements

I remember when I was in sales, i was the only man in an office of 8 women between the ages of 19 and 48 (i was 22 at the time). I remember multiple times i could have crossed the line and it would have been greeted just fine but job longevity was much more important than screwing around with the bosses in their offices. it was tough not to cross the line given all the different women filing papers on all different levels of the filing cabinets and you know how the young ones dress...it takes a lot of self discipline and motivation to not cross the line. it's a lot more difficult than it sounds, especially when you are thrust into a position where you can easily cross the line from coworker to co-something else. it's not for the weak of heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2008, 08:59 PM

873 posts, read 1,588,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 319 View Post
I have a friend that I have known since high school and he has been telling me the politics and what not of working in an accounting firm. Anyway, he tells me about this married lady with kids that he flirts with. He feels her rear and they also share long intimate hugs when no one is looking. I have more to the story as it has ups and downs..but based on that what are your thoughts. I told him he needs to be careful b/c I think she may want more and this would put him in an even more awkward position. He seems to think it is all innocent. So is it innocent flirting, or does she want more or what?
WARNING! DO NOT GO THERE! DANGER LURKS!

Your friend and his friend, are cruising for trouble!

Old 09-29-2008, 11:21 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,349,450 times
No I would not allow a man to grab my a$$.

I don't think so.

I would deck him faster than I could suck in a breath.

Sorry but this lady sounds like a real winner.

Has your friend ever heard of crazy husbands? That alone would be enough to keep me away from trouble.

And hugs--how inappropriate.

Your friend and the "lady" aka floozie, are asking for serious trouble.

Old 10-03-2008, 01:29 PM
319 319 started this thread

105 posts, read 221,804 times
Update:

He says he has slowed there interaction. He got into a conversation with a mutual co-worker and that co-worker stated that she was as straight as an arrow. So NOW he thinks something may be smelly in Kansas. Smart guy he is...she likes him...I think!!!BEWARE!!

Old 10-03-2008, 05:50 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,954,287 times
hey 319, so you want some more opinions from the ladies out here?

has your friend not learned ANYTHING from 'Fatal Attraction"??? So I'm joking - a bit - and yes, in that movie the psycho was single...but the message is loud and clear.

Your pal may "only" be feeling her tush and going in for the tight hug (how the bleep does he back away from that one unnoticed?) - but she's a sneak. And she sounds mighty opportunistic to boot. Until she's legally available, he's at risk. Even if your friend & the "lady" become something more than what they are now, what's to say she won't do the same thing to him with another guy?

I know a couple in an arranged marriage and the wife knows hubby cheats & accepts it. She has what she wants (children & green card), and it just isn't talked about. But let me tell you - if she ever decided to "flirt", hug, or booty-clamp with another man & her DH found out......that single guy would be mince meat. That's just ONE scenario of many that could derail your friend (speaking of which - "Derailed" is another great movie that exemplifies the consequences of STUPID behavior). Your pal should admit to himself and her that the only reason either of them has gotten this far is because they are turned on by the taboo of the situation. Tell him to go hit on the oodles of single chicks out there who can go for more than a cheek-squeeze.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:02 PM

Idiot update:
He touched her tatas...

I am so tempted to show a picture of this idiot...but...

I am beginning to think as other posters have said something has already happened..b/c ass, hugs and tatas..either she is a hella flirt or they have already...

thanks ladies for your thoughts on this but it seems this guy has a empty head of his own...please feel free to add anything else...

Old 10-14-2008, 12:04 PM

3,047 posts, read 9,033,091 times
what do you mean he touched her tatas? like in her car after work or by the copy machine?

my friend, we call him red, recently lost his job because he was basically caught getting oral pleasure from a married co-worker at a company party. he's 25 and has a degree in accounting and used to have a great job. it's fun and games at first, but very real when the you know what hits the fan.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:31 PM

Again, I will update this thread as new information comes forward.

Old 10-14-2008, 12:32 PM

At work....sadly...

what happened to the other co-worker...

Old 10-14-2008, 12:39 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 319 View Post
I have a friend that I have known since high school and he has been telling me the politics and what not of working in an accounting firm. Anyway, he tells me about this married lady with kids that he flirts with. He feels her rear and they also share long intimate hugs when no one is looking. I have more to the story as it has ups and downs..but based on that what are your thoughts. I told him he needs to be careful b/c I think she may want more and this would put him in an even more awkward position. He seems to think it is all innocent. So is it innocent flirting, or does she want more or what?
When my husband had his affair it was with one of his employees.
It was a horrible time in my life. He was very stupid too, because she could have charged him with sexual harrassment. Men need to think with the head on their shoulders!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships