Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 11:31 AM

1 posts, read 2,382 times

Advertisements

hello everybody my question that i need help with is am currently dating two guys. one of them is married and i like him alot i try to stay away but he just keeps looking for me andthe other is great for emotional support . i have tried to break it off with the married one but it never works out that way.today his wife came to work and i felt so low that i just left .knowing what i know and that he can bring her to work really upset me/the other one is upset at me and has not called me for a week andhe is the one i use to get away from the other one can someone help and not be a judge me for being with amarried men.I did know he was married and its just to late now. how do i get away ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 01:58 PM

5,781 posts, read 11,873,729 times
My God you Americans for sure have hot lives!

Old 09-11-2008, 02:05 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,537,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
My God you Americans for sure have hot lives!
Just curious....what does being American have to do with this?

OP...you know what you need to do. Get rid of the married one ASAP. How would you feel if you were the one married to this turd?
Don't toy with the other one either.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:05 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,093,179 times
It's not too late. Quit cold turkey and end the relationship with the married fellow immediately. You will be proud of yourself for your decision in the long run.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:06 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRindia View Post
hello everybody my question that i need help with is am currently dating two guys. one of them is married and i like him alot i try to stay away but he just keeps looking for me andthe other is great for emotional support . i have tried to break it off with the married one but it never works out that way.today his wife came to work and i felt so low that i just left .knowing what i know and that he can bring her to work really upset me/the other one is upset at me and has not called me for a week andhe is the one i use to get away from the other one can someone help and not be a judge me for being with amarried men.I did know he was married and its just to late now. how do i get away ?
Break it off. you're crazy for getting involved with a married man. And this is from a married man who sometimes thinks about having an affair. (but will never do it). You can say "yes," right? I know you can, because obviously you are. So you can say "no" too. Do it before you wreck your life and others.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:10 PM

105 posts, read 221,817 times
Follow your heart...I am sure your heart does not want the abuse it will have to endure dating a married man sooooooo break it off with him and you will do your heart a big favor!

Old 09-11-2008, 02:22 PM

3,176 posts, read 14,701,853 times
There are more high quality men in this world then some married guy who is in an affair.

You need to get rid of each one. You sound young, find yourself. Men are always around no need to HAVE to be with anyone, especially when you head and heart aren't on the same page.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:34 PM

2,397 posts, read 6,456,621 times
Quote:
I did know he was married and its just to late now. how do i get away ?
Why would you even bother with getting involved with a man who you know is married? Why is the other guy mad at you? Did he find out you were seeing the married man?

You also say that you "use" the second guy to get away from the first. You need to break away from both and learn to be alone.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:43 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Why would you even bother with getting involved with a man who you know is married? Why is the other guy mad at you? Did he find out you were seeing the married man?

You also say that you "use" the second guy to get away from the first. You need to break away from both and learn to be alone.
Yeah - what she said.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:46 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
Good God, you're either dumb or a troll. Don't return his calls or e-mails. Actually behave as if you have a brain and some scruples.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships