Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 07:53 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,375,855 times

Advertisements

People watching at clubs is hysterical to me because at times a few drinks will determine who the spotlight will turn to.

One night while having drinks with my brother at a Brother Jim's in Hollywood Fla This young women jumps up on the bar and takes her shirt off, of course we all looked but "and I'm not being cruel" she was no looker, so within seconds conversations were flowing as though nothing happened. It was bottomless mug night where you buy a mug and you get as many refills as you want and eat hot wings. About an hour passes and the same thing, up on the bar she goes, off with the shirt, this time it has no affect at all and I think it upset her because she jumps down and runs for the bathroom. Past the bar a few feet the floor level drops and the girl vanishes from sight. We were pretty lit by now having had around 6 refills when we realized the girl had fallen, she stood up and we saw the entire left side of her face was bloody and it hit us both at the same time.....Rugburn!....lol we were on the floor as usual
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 07:58 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,164,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
People watching at clubs is hysterical to me because at times a few drinks will determine who the spotlight will turn to.

One night while having drinks with my brother at a Brother Jim's in Hollywood Fla This young women jumps up on the bar and takes her shirt off, of course we all looked but "and I'm not being cruel" she was no looker, so within seconds conversations were flowing as though nothing happened. It was bottomless mug night where you buy a mug and you get as many refills as you want and eat hot wings. About an hour passes and the same thing, up on the bar she goes, off with the shirt, this time it has no affect at all and I think it upset her because she jumps down and runs for the bathroom. Past the bar a few feet the floor level drops and the girl vanishes from sight. We were pretty lit by now having had around 6 refills when we realized the girl had fallen, she stood up and we saw the entire left side of her face was bloody and it hit us both at the same time.....Rugburn!....lol we were on the floor as usual
lol...owch . I used to be big into clubs for the dancing.....I don't drink so it really was just for the dancing. One night this particular club was having this contest to win concert tickets....you had to make out with a midget on the bar and whoever got the loudest reaction won....okay well to say the least the concert was great but the pictures showed up later..... not so great lol. It was all in good fun though.....just a bit embarassing.

Old 09-12-2008, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
lol...owch . I used to be big into clubs for the dancing.....I don't drink so it really was just for the dancing. One night this particular club was having this contest to win concert tickets....you had to make out with a midget on the bar and whoever got the loudest reaction won....okay well to say the least the concert was great but the pictures showed up later..... not so great lol. It was all in good fun though.....just a bit embarassing.
LMAO.....too funny lola.....gagging on morning coffee. Thanks!

Old 09-12-2008, 08:04 AM

Quote:
LMAO.....too funny lola.....gagging on morning coffee. Thanks!
lol....sorry bout that .

Old 09-12-2008, 08:05 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,936,904 times
I got real toasty one night at a local strip club. I mean real toasty. So obliterated I entered the amateur strip contest. Except...it wasn't amature strip night. On the bright side I did make some $$$

Old 09-12-2008, 08:17 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
I went on a beach trip in college. I attended a liberal arts college that was sponsored by the Methodist Church. As it so happened, three of the girls in the group were PKs (Preacher's Kids). So we all go to a bar and they're having the "Bare As You Dare" competition. Two of the girls were totally hammered and thought it would be a great idea to enter. One got all the way down to her panties, while the other got totally and completely nekkid. I was holding her clothes while we hung out, and every guy in the place came up to say hello. We weren't dating or anything, but she kept nuzzling my ear and saying, "I like being naked."

No. We didn't make the beast with two backs for two good reasons. First, I was dating somebody at the time. Second, she threw up out the window all the way back to the hotel. However, I have to admit that, before she got sick, I was sorely tempted. She was hot in a sweet and innocent kind of way. But I think I would have hated myself for doing it. The next morning, she was severely hung over AND remembered enough to be completely horrified. All the way back home in the car, she said, "Please don't tell anybody at school about this. It'll get back to my folks." I never told, and I don't think anybody else did, either.

Old 09-12-2008, 08:27 AM

cpg your awfully nice to have not egged the situation on. I have a rep for a skateboard shoe company that took me out one night, its very unusual for me to drink too much but this night I did. He took pictures on his cell of me getting sick and to this day if I don't need any shoes he brings it up...lol

Old 09-12-2008, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
I went on a beach trip in college. I attended a liberal arts college that was sponsored by the Methodist Church. As it so happened, three of the girls in the group were PKs (Preacher's Kids). So we all go to a bar and they're having the "Bare As You Dare" competition. Two of the girls were totally hammered and thought it would be a great idea to enter. One got all the way down to her panties, while the other got totally and completely nekkid. I was holding her clothes while we hung out, and every guy in the place came up to say hello. We weren't dating or anything, but she kept nuzzling my ear and saying, "I like being naked."

No. We didn't make the beast with two backs for two good reasons. First, I was dating somebody at the time. Second, she threw up out the window all the way back to the hotel. However, I have to admit that, before she got sick, I was sorely tempted. She was hot in a sweet and innocent kind of way. But I think I would have hated myself for doing it. The next morning, she was severely hung over AND remembered enough to be completely horrified. All the way back home in the car, she said, "Please don't tell anybody at school about this. It'll get back to my folks." I never told, and I don't think anybody else did, either.
This is why I don't drink at the clubs

Old 09-12-2008, 08:45 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
Quote:
cpg your awfully nice to have not egged the situation on. I have a rep for a skateboard shoe company that took me out one night, its very unusual for me to drink too much but this night I did. He took pictures on his cell of me getting sick and to this day if I don't need any shoes he brings it up...lol
Trust me. It has been the subject of many an erotic daydream since. Except she doesn't throw up in any of them.

Old 09-12-2008, 09:24 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Dancing and partying for a few hours - check

Gambling for a few hours - check

Drinking heavily during all this - check

Finally getting kicked out for fondling Marilyn Monroe -

And me and the girlfriends weren't even in Vegas, you think they could of used the excitement

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships