Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 07:28 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,943,694 times

Advertisements

I cannot stand it when a guy has weird shaped fingers or hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post

I'm also a stickler for certain types of fingers and fingernails. Yeah, that's weird, but if a guy has weird hands, I just can't go there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2009, 10:16 PM

267 posts, read 898,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBmom View Post
Okay..I have to admit...I got really turned off by a guy in college when I saw him without his shirt on. He had tons, and I mean tons of hair. Back hair, chest hair, hair, hair and more hair. I couldn't take it. I never went out with him again. And...I never told him why.
I once dated a guy that I knew had more chest hair than I can normally stand to look at. But, I liked him, and I was okay with it.

Then one day he's walking around with no shirt, and I realize that HALF of his back has normal "hairy person" back hair. The other HALF of his back is like twice as thick as his chest hair!!! And - we're talking right half/left half here, not top & bottom.

That was just too much for me too handle. I never figured out how I could not have noticed it before that. I guess I kept him laid out flat on his back too often

So . . . yes, I have totally dumped someone due to something purely physical.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:20 PM

You could have asked him to shave it off with a body hair trimmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_it_here View Post
I once dated a guy that I knew had more chest hair than I can normally stand to look at. But, I liked him, and I was okay with it.

Then one day he's walking around with no shirt, and I realize that HALF of his back has normal "hairy person" back hair. The other HALF of his back is like twice as thick as his chest hair!!! And - we're talking right half/left half here, not top & bottom.

That was just too much for me too handle. I never figured out how I could not have noticed it before that. I guess I kept him laid out flat on his back too often

Old 02-02-2009, 10:20 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_it_here View Post

imho breaking it off with a werewolf before it goes any further is a great move.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:13 AM

22,177 posts, read 19,217,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
You could have asked him to shave it off with a body hair trimmer.
LOL
or a lawnmower

Old 02-03-2009, 12:15 PM

78,404 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate View Post
I'm not much for skin thingies ... because the skin is the largest sex organ we've got.
Speak for yourself......lol....I couldn't resist that set-up.

Old 02-05-2009, 04:36 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,025 times
Last year I met this guy who was gorgeous. We hit it off really well and I thought things were taking off. All of a sudden he takes off his shirt one evening and I see that he not only has a tramp stamp (!), but a belly ring as well! Mind you, he was a perfectly masculine, straight man who was attracted to women only, but I was completely weirded out by this. He thought he looked cool and fashionable, but I couldn't get over it and ended up breaking things off.

Old 02-05-2009, 04:55 PM

Sounds really cute if he was gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Last year I met this guy who was gorgeous. We hit it off really well and I thought things were taking off. All of a sudden he takes off his shirt one evening and I see that he not only has a tramp stamp (!), but a belly ring as well! Mind you, he was a perfectly masculine, straight man who was attracted to women only, but I was completely weirded out by this. He thought he looked cool and fashionable, but I couldn't get over it and ended up breaking things off.

Old 02-05-2009, 04:56 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Sounds really cute if he was gay.
He definitely was not gay...just clueless in terms of style.

Old 02-05-2009, 05:12 PM

324 posts, read 862,651 times
had a slight lazy eye, and "bad skin"...personalities meshed so well though. Now he is one of my best friends
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships