Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 09:38 AM

4,739 posts, read 8,379,660 times

Advertisements

I mean besides on here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2008, 09:39 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,263,716 times
All the time, but nothing I can repeat. Seriously!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
All the time, but nothing I can repeat. Seriously!
Aw, your no fun!...lol

Old 12-03-2008, 09:43 AM

462 posts, read 969,108 times
Most definitely. I am a class clown all the time.... but having grown up around brothers & their friends, I can sometimes be crude & trashy with my jokes! I'm pretty quick witted & things just spew out of my mouth before I think sometimes! I have embarassed myself more times than I can count & I got scolded at a job once for telling a risque' joke!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:49 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,263,716 times
Errrr, I have one that is not too bad that I can share.

My crazy sister in law freaked out when my husband and I were engaged and smacked him. He grabbed her hands to prevent her from slapping him and she BIT him! Seriously! He had to get stitches!

Well, that was a HUGE conversation piece for about 6 months and then it died down. Until then, we had some pretty good material to work with and great little zingers to throw around here and there.

The biting happened 17 years ago and 2 years ago my son was 2 and bit me on the shoulder while we were with the inlaws. I don't know about you, but when my kids do something bad, I always blame my husbands side of the family...Well, when he bit me I was standing next to "Biting Becky"(her nickname) and I said "Ouch! Sheesh, you must get that from your dad's side of the family"...

It was COMPLETELY off the cuff and NOT aimed at her but it just came out and she did not talk to me for 6 months because she thought I was being ugly to her!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:51 AM

I worked in a grocery store when I was younger and after a meeting about what causes shrink in different depts I typed up a letter on company letterhead and put in in the Deli's mail pile. It stated that they would be receiving a scale on the next truck and they were to weigh in and weigh out. Although the store manager and supervisor found it amusing they had a talk with me the following day.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:59 AM

When I was little we didn't have a lot of soda in the house, it was a treat. My brother and I drank a whole bottle of ginger ale my dad bought, I'm assuming for him self, anyway we filled it up with water and put it back in the refrigerator and the next thing I knew I got dragged outside and he dumped it over my head.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:13 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,548,115 times
Default All the time

All the time.....I love gullible people.

We were visiting a Ghost Town in Colorado and decided to go see the cemetary. My SIL started picking up different rocks to save.
I told her that she better not take them because they were ghost rocks.

She throws them down on the ground, runs over to her sister and slaps her rocks out of her hand! Sandy turns to her and said...What is wrong with you???...Joni explained that those were ghost rocks and she needed to get rid of them.
Sandy just looked and me and laughed. Do I need to tell you that Joni has a Master's and has played at Carnige Hall? Smart but gullible.

We had a co-worker from NJ. Young but oh my....we had a local diner that named their sandwiches....
She came back from lunch one day almost in tears..(we knew where she went to eat)..she explained that she had heard that we ate weird things in the south but never expected this!
How could we stand to eat pitbulls!!!(the name of the sandwich was "pitbull sandwich")
I said it's not bad if you get the tame ones, the wild ones could be a little tough.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:21 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,348,506 times
Outside CD I have no sense of humor at all.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:23 AM

8,998 posts, read 14,796,885 times
It happens a lot.
I can be quite sarcastic and people just don't get it...
Plus my sense of humor is kind of offbrand anyway....

::shrugs shoulders::
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships