Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2008, 11:45 AM

391 posts, read 873,655 times

Advertisements

boring people ; not you guys
totally self involved
shallow people
single minded. its all about me people. geeze they annoy me.

Old 10-10-2008, 11:48 AM

[quote=TKramar;5536433
Last night, they started bringing in the Christmas freight. September just ended--Christmas is almost three months away!

.[/quote]
No not Christmas yet. I need to go back to bed.

Old 10-10-2008, 11:52 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,507,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I like you...able to see the sunny side of the street Are they nice cats??
Actually yes. They are very nice cats. It is just sad when they get run over or drown in my pool. i would rather not have them that put up with that.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
OK, the damn onlay I had done the other day doesn't seem to be working and I might end up with a root canal anyway. In the meantime I was just given Vicodin, so after I take it some time tonight I can't be held responsible for my posts as I've never taken it before and I'm not sure how happy it's gonna make me.
It is Ok we will love ya anyway. I am sweet but live with chronic pain so I have meds in me too often. Don't hate me for my weakness though. I have been dealing with this for 7 years it keeps me from being homocidal or suicidal. Vicodin turns my sweetest friend into a beast That God she seldom has to use it.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Ignorant, shallow and narrow minded pions in another thread who pass judgment because I have more than 2.4 children...they are complaining that somehow my children are depleting their resources through taxes... My kids go to private school and I get no voucher and we have never been on any type of government assistance...I wish I could cuss right now!!
I think I have posted on that thread. They are just haters don't let them make you pissy Polly. A diaper in the piano would make me orbit.LOL

Old 10-10-2008, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Someone leaving the last two sheets of toilet paper... without putting on a new role.
Yeah Sassy or leaving the empty roll for you. Famous problem here. My SS puffs up my spare roll cover so it looks full. Then uses all the paper and nothing is left for the next person. I paid him back though. I left it this way all day and used the master bath. HAHA he got stuck without and needed help that embarassed himself. I love to teach by natural consequence.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:28 PM

36,672 posts, read 30,985,893 times
Men. After 3 months and finially sucsessfully conviencing me to get a wood burning stove instead of propane, me finding a good used stove, driving to get it, hurting my back loading it, NOW the same men in my life have decided that it will be too big of a hassle to secure the pipe for the stove and think I should go with propane.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Men. After 3 months and finially sucsessfully conviencing me to get a wood burning stove instead of propane, me finding a good used stove, driving to get it, hurting my back loading it, NOW the same men in my life have decided that it will be too big of a hassle to secure the pipe for the stove and think I should go with propane.

LOL sorry for laughing but aren't they precious when they do that?

Old 10-10-2008, 12:45 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,253,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
It is Ok we will love ya anyway.
Appreciate your love, but it doesn't make the pain go away.

Quote:
I am sweet but live with chronic pain so I have meds in me too often. Don't hate me for my weakness though. I have been dealing with this for 7 years it keeps me from being homocidal or suicidal. Vicodin turns my sweetest friend into a beast That God she seldom has to use it.
Yeah, chronic pain sucks. Toothache shouldn't be a chronic pain, though. I'm not sure what's going on right now. It's not excruciating pain (as I was told it would be if I have to resort to a root canal), but it hasn't gone away completely, either. Haven't taken any Vicodin yet. Coworkers joke with me I should sell the pills on the black market.

Old 10-10-2008, 01:28 PM

36,672 posts, read 30,985,893 times
Quote:
LOL sorry for laughing but aren't they precious when they do that?
Thats not the word I was thinking of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.